*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Moderators
On 6/13/2020 at 12:16 PM, Thunderplex said:

I’ve always found Len Davies quite fascinating.  Seems to produce endless tv shows that never get to air, but still makes a living.

It's illegal to invoke his name without posting this.

He's like the people that get cast in Tim and Eric stuff. That live video is for the launch of two albums, one of which is the Volume 1 of the RQW themes! Overpowering Tommy Wiseau "I'm somehow rich and now I fuck around in Hollywood" energy.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Astro Hollywood said:

He's like the people that get cast in Tim and Eric stuff.

At which point I feel I should mention I'm Facebook friends with Marc Livingood, for why I can't recall.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

@Statto I've repeated that about 10 times now, chucking away to myself...

1984/85 WWF fills me with so much joy, that growing pains period as they threw a lot of shit against the wall before finding that classic but slightly stoic formula they settled on.

But Brutus Beefcake's early gimmick was interesting to say the least...

Edited by garynysmon

15 minutes, available till 13th September:

"American pro wrestler Jan Ohrstrom is an Iraq War veteran. Through wrestling, he overcame PTSD, and regained his will to live. He now gives other veterans hope and courage through the sport."

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ondemand/video/2058538/

(Stumbled across it while searching the site, unsuccessfully, for a longer wrestling documentary I caught the end of yesterday on the fabulous NHK World TV channel.)

• Paid Members

Working from home means I spend way too much time watching B or C show shite like this.  Love it. Watching Challenge, Metal or All American Wrestling on a weekend daytime is as nostalgic as anything that happened on Raw etc.

Edited by garynysmon