*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Awards Moderator

Undertaker is the latest guest on First We Feast (an odd hybrid of hot wings and chat show that works really well). They've had Stone Cold and Jericho on too, it's a decent show. 

Here is the Undertaker on Good Morning Britain talking about this wrestling career so openly. Is it me or does anyone else find it strange that having been the Undertaker for so long now he gives interviews out of his character. It blows my mind that he has a Instagram, twitter etc. 

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Wideload90 said:

I caught the hot ones interview earlier. I'm loving how open he is about things and he's like Austin in that they both tell a story well. 

The man can eat a chicken wing....

Deluded if he thinks that SummerSlam 98 match was good though. He's right about the build but bell to bell... meh. 

54 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Deluded if he thinks that SummerSlam 98 match was good though. He's right about the build but bell to bell... meh. 

He acknowledged that it's not a good match but the build up was great... 

Hard not to look back with rose tinted glasses.

I don't think I can name a great Austin Taker match. The bitter disappointment that was backlash 2002 still haunts me.

52 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

He acknowledged that it's not a good match but the build up was great... 

Hard not to look back with rose tinted glasses.

I don't think I can name a great Austin Taker match. The bitter disappointment that was backlash 2002 still haunts me.

I seem to remember a First Blood match between the two being decent. 1999 time?
It was the one where if Undertaker lost Vince would have to 'leave forever' (Hahaha!).

7 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Didn't X-Pac get involved in the finish? 

Remember them having a shit buried alive match as well, late 1998 I think. 

9 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I seem to remember a First Blood match between the two being decent. 1999 time?
It was the one where if Undertaker lost Vince would have to 'leave forever' (Hahaha!).

The Fully Loaded 99 match is still one of my favourite matches ever, it's got everything you want in an Attitude era match, my mate who absolutely detested wrestling when we were teenagers even got into watching it 

The title match they had a few weeks prior on Raw was good fun as well, massively helped that they were in front of an absolutely electric crowd 

The only one i've seen between the two that I thought was actually pretty good was the IYH one in 97 the rest from memory were plodding affairs but i'd have to go back and watch the Fully Loaded 1999 match again. The Backlash 02 one was probably the worst, I remember that being a really slow plodding affair.