*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

On 4/22/2020 at 8:31 PM, Magnum Milano said:

I knew Giant Haystacks had toured All Japan in the mid-80s (he was never invited back after they realised how bad he was) but had never seen any footage.  Crazy to think he once shared a ring with Giant Baba! No idea if the uploader is our @Lord-Mountevans

I thought it was more Stacks not liking the 'full-on' style of All Japan?
After all, he wasn't THAT bad and what were they expecting from a guy his size?

Still an interesting little video.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Fink: introduces Pat Patterson to the crowd.

Some cockney bloke: Cor blimey. Fancy havin’ that queer boy here. He’s the one with all the allegations against him, the queer boy. 

Sounds like something you’d hear at any BritWres show to be honest. 

51 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

This is pretty much completely unwatchable but I just saw this handheld footage of SummerSlam 92 on YouTube;

Saw the quality and was about to turn it off but then heard the Fink’s voice and stuck around for a bit. Skipping through bits of it now but thought it might be worth sticking in here for anyone who wants a watc...well, listen.

Christ, around 24:30...

Fink: introduces Pat Patterson to the crowd.

Some cockney bloke: Cor blimey. Fancy havin’ that queer boy here. He’s the one with all the allegations against him, the queer boy. 

I thought you were joking about this, you were not... sounds like Frank Harper's character in The Football Factory.

• Paid Members

So, this exists.

"When retired World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE), George "The Animal" Steele and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine buy a fish camp in the back woods of Florida, somethin' fishy is bound to happen! Written and directed by Arte Tedesco.

"This independent film is loads of fun with references to the good ole days when the two wrestlers battled in the ring."

As I've said before, wrestling peaked at WM18.

Here's the go-home match on Raw the night before - and the most stacked Raw main event in WWE history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuKrXzv_5I

Edited by Loki
No idea why this isn't displaying...

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Loki said:

As I've said before, wrestling peaked at WM18.

Here's the go-home match on Raw the night before - and the most stacked Raw main event in WWE history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuKrXzv_5I

Scott Hall looked better than I remembered there. It’s a shame he couldn’t keep his demons in check at that time. 

It’s a minor gripe in the bigger picture of things that doomed that NWO comeback but I always hated Hall and Nash’s 2002 ring attire. Just looked cheap as fuck to me with the plain black with one NWO logo slapped on. Always thought their WCW gear looked great. 

7BD865DB-B872-4BCF-B416-0A8C9BEC1040.jpeg

69A34086-3250-4759-A95A-1BFB14A8388A.jpeg

• Paid Members

WCW Worlwide on ITV (mostly just the intro and the opening of Dustin Rhodes vs Shanghai Pierce), but an interesting look at how WCW was presented on ITV in the early 90s.

Wrestling stuff starts at 3.00, but for those interested this also includes the idents, adverts and news report beforehand which was a lovely slice of nostalgia for me personally. 

ITV night-time! My Dad used to put a tape in, press record and go to bed. Next morning the tape had fully rewound and I would try and find WCW Pro. I would inevitably see the end of Prisoner: Cell Block H, watch American Gladiators and Get Stuffed and then get to WCW. 

Grrrrr. Great days. 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne