Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 23 Paid Members Posted March 23 (edited) 12 guests total, accompanied by a professional tour guide. Cody's not even doing the work! It's just the tourist bus tour you can pay fifty dollars for, but they're cutting the route short and making £120k on it. Absolute madness, but if there are wrestling fans out there with more money than sense, I've no issue with them getting rinsed this way. Edited March 23 by Arch Stanton Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 23 Posted March 23 Green shirt guy has more money than sense. So I can absolutely believe he'll do it. He's either a millionaire, has a sugar mommy or is in large amounts of debt. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted March 23 Posted March 23 I've encountered these "more money than sense" people quite often through my work and spending $10k on something like this is nothing to them, especially during a weekend away for something like Wrestlemania. Quote
FTR2020 Posted March 23 Posted March 23 8 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: Green shirt guy has more money than sense. So I can absolutely believe he'll do it. He's either a millionaire, has a sugar mommy or is in large amounts of debt. I heard he made his money from real estate. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted March 25 Posted March 25 It's mental there's three weeks of raw left and still loads to be put on mania I can't remember any year so much was up in the air and not in stone and building for it. There's more women's matches than men's currently I believe but don't quote me ever with that. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 25 Paid Members Posted March 25 3 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said: There's more women's matches than men's currently I believe Quote
westlondonmist Posted March 25 Posted March 25 4 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said: There's more women's matches than men's currently I believe I read this as the priest saying "it's Ireland's biggest lingerie section, I understand" Quote
MVP RULZ Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Currently 3 men's and 3 women's matches announced I don't think it's anything too out the ordinary to only have 6 matches fully announced with 3 Raws and 4 Smackdowns still to come It's fairly obvious Drew Mcintyre vs Jacob Fatu will be added as well as Dom vs Finn, Guillia vs Tiffany looks a strong possibility as well The women tag titles looks like heading for a multi team match as well Seth vs Bron still is perhaps the plan and they are giving it as much time as possible for both to get healthy before fully committing to it That's 10 (11 incl Seth) matches either already set or pretty much nailed on and still 7 shows left The biggest issue is there is still some big names with uncertainty around what there roles will be The Usos vs Logan and Theory seemed likely but they are doing it on Raw next week so who knows with that now, maybe something with La Knight involved as well in a 6 man tag at Mania but not sure who the 6th man would be. Perhaps the 2 Americanos vs each other looks likely as well unless they do that match in AAA instead Wyatts vs MFTs perhaps though that has been going on for years it seems it still needs the full blow off with the Wyatts getting the lantern back. Carmelo vs Dragunov? Or a multi man match or surprise open challenge seems likely for the US title. Sami vs Trick Williams? Or Alister Black Penta is looking a little lost in the shuffle right now and Gunther is the biggest ? with nothing obvious for him. So I wouldn't say it's that up in the air compared to most years in fact it feels like this argument comes up every year now. Is it just people misremembering the old days, I'd need to go back and watch 20-25 years ago shows to confirm but I don't think they had full 12-13 Match cards all confirmed a month out. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 25 Awards Moderator Posted March 25 A very different time, but even WrestleMania X-Seven (if I remember correctly) had them throwing in Angle vs Benoit or TLC II with only a week or two to go. Quote
The King of Old School Posted March 25 Posted March 25 1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said: Currently 3 men's and 3 women's matches announced I don't think it's anything too out the ordinary to only have 6 matches fully announced with 3 Raws and 4 Smackdowns still to come It's fairly obvious Drew Mcintyre vs Jacob Fatu will be added as well as Dom vs Finn, Guillia vs Tiffany looks a strong possibility as well The women tag titles looks like heading for a multi team match as well Seth vs Bron still is perhaps the plan and they are giving it as much time as possible for both to get healthy before fully committing to it That's 10 (11 incl Seth) matches either already set or pretty much nailed on and still 7 shows left The biggest issue is there is still some big names with uncertainty around what there roles will be The Usos vs Logan and Theory seemed likely but they are doing it on Raw next week so who knows with that now, maybe something with La Knight involved as well in a 6 man tag at Mania but not sure who the 6th man would be. Perhaps the 2 Americanos vs each other looks likely as well unless they do that match in AAA instead Wyatts vs MFTs perhaps though that has been going on for years it seems it still needs the full blow off with the Wyatts getting the lantern back. Carmelo vs Dragunov? Or a multi man match or surprise open challenge seems likely for the US title. Sami vs Trick Williams? Or Alister Black Penta is looking a little lost in the shuffle right now and Gunther is the biggest ? with nothing obvious for him. So I wouldn't say it's that up in the air compared to most years in fact it feels like this argument comes up every year now. Seems like far too much all that. I would say at most we have 13 matches over the two nights. Quite a few of those like Carmelo/Dragunoz, Wyatts/MFT's etc will probably happen on the Smackdown prior. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 25 Paid Members Posted March 25 2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said: A very different time, but even WrestleMania X-Seven (if I remember correctly) had them throwing in Angle vs Benoit or TLC II with only a week or two to go. This one was especially nutty as it was precipitated by, IIRC, the belts changing hands three times in two episodes of TV just to get back onto the Duds. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 25 Paid Members Posted March 25 If we assume Gunther’s Wrestlemania match was supposed to be against Mysterio, and Rey’s injury forced them to scrap those plans, I’d rather Gunther doesn’t wrestle at all. Instead, have him gate-crash that rubbish, awkward thing they do every year where the Hall of Fame class come out and wave to everyone. Imagine Gunther running out and choking out AJ Styles! All the other Hall of Famers looking on in disgust as Gunther does that big, Pac-Man laugh. Bigger and better Wrestlemania moment than any match could deliver. Six stars. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.