wordsfromlee Posted March 16 Posted March 16 The Rizzler isn’t even his kid which makes it weirder. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted March 16 Author Paid Members Posted March 16 In celebration of 3:16 day and no other reason, WWE are offering a 31.6% discount on select WWE tickets for some upcoming shows in the USA, including WrestleMania: Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted March 16 Paid Members Posted March 16 Not having Logan Paul being thrown in with the other celebrities either. He may be a wanker but he’s put the work in to be a very good in ring worker, a good promo and has star power. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 20 Posted March 20 Apparently they're selling a 15-30 minute Cody Rhodes bus tour where he drives you around Vegas. Only $9995 per person. Think I'd stick with the bus or monorail. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 20 Awards Moderator Posted March 20 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Apparently they're selling a 15-30 minute Cody Rhodes bus tour where he drives you around Vegas. Only $9995 per person. Think I'd stick with the bus or monorail. Dunno about that last one, I hear those things are awfully loud. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 20 Posted March 20 7 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Dunno about that last one, I hear those things are awfully loud. I think my wife wanted to kill me after singing that every time I got on the monorail at Disney.. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 20 Paid Members Posted March 20 As it’s Punks Mania, it should be his bus tour. The pride in his bus was one of the highlights of his DVD. Quote
Cannibal Man Posted March 20 Posted March 20 i'd want a go of doing dougnuts in a car park in his stupid house bus for TEN THOUSAND SHITTERS Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 21 Paid Members Posted March 21 8 hours ago, Cannibal Man said: TEN THOUSAND SHITTERS Not one thread… Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 21 Paid Members Posted March 21 8 minutes ago, Version1.0 said: How long until Ted DiBiase Jr. Shows up? Absolutely. He’ll definitely have your $10,000 covered within an hour of your initial $1000 investment. Capital may be at risk. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 23 Paid Members Posted March 23 (edited) Confirmed. Ted Dibiase Jr found not guilty of fraud. Cody Rhodes found extremely guilty of daylight robbery. Ten thousand dollars to go on a bus ride with Cody over Wrestlemania weekend. Ten grand! At the best of times, you’d have to be an absolute maniac to pay for that, but of everything, it’s the way they phrase, “1 - 2 locations,” that’s the kicker for me. One to two! Ten fucking grand and we’ll see on the day of we can be arsed doing a second stop! I hope Randy boots his head clean off. I bet for ten grand Randy would let you join in smashing up a hotel room or shitting in someone’s bag. Edited March 23 by Supremo Quote
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted March 23 Paid Members Posted March 23 7 minutes ago, Supremo said: Ted Dibiase Jr found not guilty of fraud. Cody Rhodes found extremely guilty of daylight robbery. Ten thousand dollars to go on a bus ride with Cody over Wrestlemania weekend. Ten grand! Sounds like its not even 1:1 either, even worse Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 23 Members Posted March 23 Sorry, but if I was ridiculously rich, blowing 10 grand on a bus ride with Cody Rhodes is exactly the kind of thing I'd be pissing my money away on. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 23 Paid Members Posted March 23 How I’m leaving Cody if my ten grand doesn’t at least get us a McDonald’s drive through. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.