Paid Members LaGoosh Posted February 23 Paid Members Posted February 23 WWE make up the attendance figure every year anyway, not sure why they're so bothered about it! Quote
The King of Old School Posted February 23 Posted February 23 I don't think it would happen, but I'd like to see some big crazy TLC match to put some spotlight on the Women's Tag Titles seeing how many teams they have got going for them at the minute. You could have Rhea & Iyo defending against Nia/Lash, Alexa/Charlotte, Bayley/Lyra, Auska/Sane & maybe even thrown the Bella's in there, gets plenty of Women on the card and you can still have Vaquer/Liv, Jade/Tiffany & AJ/Becky as singles matches. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 28 Members Posted February 28 My ex was going to show Mania at her work (massive space with massive screens) and has been told they're not allowed to* So it's not just the immediate area around the venue, they're targeting Southampton too 😆 *to be fair, sounds like a Netflix license issue rather than WWE. Quote
The Dart Posted February 28 Posted February 28 On 2/24/2026 at 6:27 AM, Ralphy said: Could Dirty Dom turn on Live Morgan at wrestle mania? A face Liv Morgan could be money, and then the mutual connection between the language they (DD and SV) speak, could bring them together Maybe Dom told SV to say that in Spanish? I'll happily be completely wrong about this, but it seems "obvious" that's where the story is going to me. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 28 Posted February 28 The music really isnt that different. Not like she had a massive sing along hit previously or anything. Quote
The Dart Posted February 28 Posted February 28 (edited) 59 minutes ago, Ralphy said: Since my original post, I have thought a bit more and yea, it does seem inevitable The change in SV music may not be related, but the new theme seems a bit more "heelish" Stephanie as a heel for a while would be good for her. Liv is ready to be a good guy again. My only issue with thinking this will happen, is I thought Mania could be the perfect time for Dom & Rey to reunite somehow, with Rey retiring and unmasking and giving the mask to Dom after Dom saves him from a vicious attack. But what if, like HHH/Chyna/X-Pac at Mania 15, Dom reunites with Rey earlier in the night/night 1, then turns on Liv night 2 and back to heel immediately. Would make him hated, which will help him become the biggest good guy in the company in a year or two. The change in music is coincidental I'm sure. Her previous theme was not a Def Rebel song and apparently she requested to keep it when she was moved to the main roster after they told her she'd get a new one and I guess after a while they just told her she has no choice. Edited February 28 by The Dart Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 14 Paid Members Posted March 14 Loads of people wrongly shitting on this, as if modern-day WWE Celebrity matches aren’t invariably brilliant. Rolls Royce vs. Kit Wilson & The Miz would be great fun. Bang up for it. Quote
Cannibal Man Posted March 14 Posted March 14 with respect to you and everyone else looking forward to it I would sincerely rather strap-on my entire family to death than experience that Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 14 Posted March 14 Could be woree. Could have danhausen in the match. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 14 Posted March 14 13 minutes ago, Cannibal Man said: with respect to you and everyone else looking forward to it I would sincerely rather strap-on my entire family to death than experience that I can see why that's your user name.. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 14 Paid Members Posted March 14 (edited) Anyone complaining about a WWE celebrity match in a post-Zayn vs. Knoxville World deserves to be smashed with the giant hand. Edited March 14 by Supremo Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 14 Paid Members Posted March 14 2 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: Could be woree. Could have danhausen in the match. Honestly, I’d be well up for that - I actually thought they might be taking that approach given the interactions he’s had with Miz. I’m still hoping they take that route. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 14 Paid Members Posted March 14 Danhausen for Wrestlemania host! Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 14 Posted March 14 I'm up for him in Punk's corner against Roman and the Bloodline. A few curses will even things out. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted March 14 Paid Members Posted March 14 3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: I'm up for him in Punk's corner against Roman and the Bloodline. A few curses will even things out. Would Danhausen in Pepsi Phil's corner be enough help? What if Rock "The Dwayne" Johnson interrupted? WrestlingMania would be ruined. I think it'd be a bit much for him to be hosthausen, but it'd be very nice, very evilif his blimphausen was there, and for him to somehow insert himself into the hall of famehausen segment. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.