TheScarlettChad Posted March 25 Posted March 25 (edited) 2 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said: Mate I've literally just seen this on twitter what is going on who is paying this ridiculous fucking amounts for these tickets or are they just plucking figures out the air again and again Plenty of people will pay that. And no, they're not plucking it out of thin air. They obviously think someone will pay it, otherwise why would you have it at that price point? Also yeah, I'd pay 11K if I had it, to eat with Yokozuna. Imagine the places he'd know for a good feed? Edited March 25 by TheScarlettChad Quote
The Gaffer Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Mick's bare feet out in that pic ruined the cup of tea I was drinking. Quote
thatvinylgeek Posted March 25 Posted March 25 2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: You can fuck off with this shit as well. OK I'll bite, I feel like I have missed something, what is this about? Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 25 Posted March 25 2 minutes ago, thatvinylgeek said: OK I'll bite, I feel like I have missed something, what is this about? Using Autism to excuse being a berk isn't a good look. Quote
thatvinylgeek Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Just now, TheScarlettChad said: Using Autism to excuse being a berk isn't a good look. Ah ok, I am also autistic and a complete idiot, but they are no way related to one another Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Just now, thatvinylgeek said: Ah ok, I am also autistic and a complete idiot, but they are no way related to one another Makes two of us, I can be a berk but I ain't using my autism as an excuse for it lmao. Flogg isn't a bad bloke Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 25 Paid Members Posted March 25 I’d love to read some accounts of those cruises with the wrestlers. In the 1990s, with everyone pilled up to the eyeballs, it’s amazing there aren’t more stories of absolute insanity. Quote
thatvinylgeek Posted March 25 Posted March 25 4 minutes ago, Supremo said: I’d love to read some accounts of those cruises with the wrestlers. In the 1990s, with everyone pilled up to the eyeballs, it’s amazing there aren’t more stories of absolute insanity. No one can remember anything! Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 25 Posted March 25 8 minutes ago, thatvinylgeek said: No one can remember anything! Bet it was the most amazing night nobody will ever remember. Quote
Chico Torres Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Sadly I would assume any future “Dark Side of the Ring: Bruise Cruise” episode would be full of the most grim and horrific accounts of abuse. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 25 Members Posted March 25 Saw some heavily worked nonsense with Tom Brady and Logan Paul at the weekend. I bet it becomes something at Mania. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted March 25 Posted March 25 8 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Saw some heavily worked nonsense with Tom Brady and Logan Paul at the weekend. I bet it becomes something at Mania. I did read a report WWE had reached out to Tom Brady for an appearance and given he is a minority owner of the Las Vegas Raiders it all fits in. Will be a big Highlight to show on ESPN over the following week I guess but what exactly Tom Brady could actually do at the event in relation to getting involved with Logan Paul is anyone's guess. I mean I don't think Logan Paul vs Tom Brady is being pencilled for the card but assume Brady will get involved somehow in whatever Logan is doing Quote
organizedkaos Posted March 25 Posted March 25 (edited) . NM can't be bothered to get involved Edited March 25 by organizedkaos Quote
BarryOVega Posted March 25 Posted March 25 6 hours ago, Chico Torres said: Bret smiling next to Sunny and HBK on the other side with a face like a slapped arse, presumably this is the exact moment the seed for the screw job was planted Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.