Tamura Posted April 2 Posted April 2 46 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: A festival has to tell you whose going to be there, Because otherwise why would you go? Depends on the festival. A bit like with Wrestlemania people know what they are getting with say the annual K-Town Hardcore Fest in Copenhagen, and people will buy early bird tickets and arrange travel and accommodation before a single band has even been announced. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 2 Paid Members Posted April 2 The last few pages of drivel in this thread forced LA Knight to break into Speed’s house and launch him at the camera. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 2 Paid Members Posted April 2 5 hours ago, SuperBacon said: Also I know people that go to festivals regardless of the line ups. They're mental obviously but each to their own. And this is how I get called mental on the UKFF. Always thought it'd be a much more random thing 😂 Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 3 Members Posted April 3 9 hours ago, I Bent My Wookie said: And this is how I get called mental on the UKFF. Always thought it'd be a much more random thing 😂 I just don't think I could go to an entire festival where I don't know or like a single act that's all. I suppose I wouldn't go to a Mania where I didn't know a single wrestler either. But to each their own. Plus I bloody hate camping, I've done my festival stint over the years, I need more than a tent. 6 hours ago, Ralphy said: You are clearly a great fella, please dont change because of a few internet people Absolutely no ones telling him to change. It was a lighthearted comment. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 3 Posted April 3 (edited) Still wholesome that he called him a great fella Edited April 3 by TheScarlettChad Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: I just don't think I could go to an entire festival where I don't know or like a single act that's all. I suppose I wouldn't go to a Mania where I didn't know a single wrestler either. But to each their own. Plus I bloody hate camping, I've done my festival stint over the years, I need more than a tent. Absolutely no ones telling him to change. It was a lighthearted comment. Oh god the camping remains the worst part. If Download wasn't about the village Wednesday and Thursday for me I'd happily just hotel it all weekend at this stage. And I totally knew it was light hearted. If the people of Hereford couldn't get me to stop being quirky, here actually embraces it 😂 Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 Bring back NXT at Download. Everyone wins. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 1 hour ago, air_raid said: Bring back NXT at Download. Everyone wins. I wish I had been there for the NXT years would've been awesome. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 3 Paid Members Posted April 3 Speed already selling the attack. Brilliant. Celebrities oftentimes get it better than the wrestlers themselves. Considering LA Knight was originally rumoured to get Dean Ambrosed by Brock at Wrestlemania, he’s hit the jackpot getting stuck into this instead. Let’s just hope the clumsy oaf doesn’t injured Speed for real. Stumbling about like Mr. Blobby. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted April 3 Posted April 3 (edited) 8 hours ago, I Bent My Wookie said: I wish I had been there for the NXT years would've been awesome. It wasn’t. The main event of our night was a Triple Threat between Baron Corbin, Alexander Wolfe and Angelo Dawkins Edited April 3 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 4 Paid Members Posted April 4 6 hours ago, Ralphy said: Spoilers from smackdown Hide contents Inly watched a bit of smackdown so far, but pat MacAfee is siding with Orton after a brilliant promo so i imagine someone like jelly roll or tom brady supporting Cody Is that brilliant promo in the room with us right now? Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 6 Posted April 6 (edited) https://www.si.com/fannation/wrestling/wwe/lil-yachty-pushes-back-against-wwe-wrestlemania-42-criticism?page_source=v_recirc What a bizarre world we're living in, when the celebrity talent drafted in are forced to say 'look, yep, mea culpa; I know its shit but just leave me alone yeah'. Poor Little Boat man. Edited April 6 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
Sabina Posted April 6 Posted April 6 I am mostly looking forward to Oba/Brock. Hopefully Oba goes over, a win here would be very important for his ascension to a top player. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted April 6 Paid Members Posted April 6 12 minutes ago, Sabina said: I am mostly looking forward to Oba/Brock. Hopefully Oba goes over, a win here would be very important for his ascension to a top player. He should win, but I’ll believe it when I see it. They often seem reluctant to put over younger male talent when it matters. I’d love to be proven wrong as there’s no real benefit in having Lesnar win. Quote
Sabina Posted April 6 Posted April 6 1 minute ago, RedTwoster said: He should win, but I’ll believe it when I see it. They often seem reluctant to put over younger male talent when it matters. I’d love to be proven wrong as there’s no real benefit in having Lesnar win. Yup, the build reminds me a bit of Drew/Brock from 2020, I feel there is no way Brock should go over here, but who knows. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.