Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 19 minutes ago, Supremo said: Crazy of Cody to give away his Mania entrance at WWE World a few days prior. Pat Butcher! Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 17 Posted April 17 1 minute ago, Kfogg1991 said: It was only last night when talking to a friend I realised I barely care or have excitement or real interest in Much on the mania cards and maybe this will make me sound ridiculous but the the complete disrespect and disregard they have given to us the fans with the only care and important part has been money and sales that's it. But also to the people on their roster who have given so much all year but aren't even on the card is making me feel disgusted for those guys. I think the only ridiculous part is you only just realising that last night! I think everyone else already knew 😄 Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 17 Members Posted April 17 4 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said: For example iyo sky not having a match but danhousen getting a long segment with the likes of Cena or whatever shows the level of product were getting. I'd rather watch the Cena segment to be honest. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted April 17 Posted April 17 10 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: I think the only ridiculous part is you only just realising that last night! I think everyone else already knew 😄 I genuinely think it's because it's wrestlemania and I'm hardwired to feel excitement or watch it live..... But I'm so glad with my choice I've been a huge amazing red fan since his first match in ring of honour and I just went on twitter and he reposted my tweet at him about the house of glory show (which I did not know was his company until he was on the stage and commentary said it) I don't care I'm still a fan and that made me pop Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 Before today I couldn't have cared less, but i've spent a few hours today watching some of the build up stuff on the WWE youtube channel and it's got me somewhat fired up for this. They are good at this hype shit ain't they? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 1 hour ago, Ralphy said: He looks like a character from street's of rage Or you know, Street Fighter. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 17 Posted April 17 I found Danhausen so fucking annoying when he first showed up, Now I'm warming to him, And him and Cena will have a cracking segment. Can't be mad at comedy shit. Quote
NeverYield Posted April 17 Posted April 17 Yeah I wasn't big on Danhausen initially but he's actually fucking comical, fairplay to him, keep it coming. Quote
Merzbow Posted April 17 Posted April 17 As much as I'm loving hearing about what a car crash everything is and seeing the few clips around the place you just know the event itself will be "fine" and a very long paint by numbers affair so there's no real urge to tune in even from the standpoint of seeing it crumble. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 What could have been. Absolute idiots running that company. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 17 Posted April 17 That sounds absolutely putrid. Imagine thinking that's a good idea. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 Love that the two examples he brings up at the end are things that were fucking shite, did no business and everyone hated. "It's too political to do terrible stories that make no sense." Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 I think we need some context to the comments, just from what's quoted in that Tweet, he's not saying they actually wanted to do that angle. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 17 Posted April 17 And one of them brought attention to the company which lead to Vince wearing a neckbrace on Court TV. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 Yeah, I've read some context from the interview. The interviewer directly asks him if they would consider doing politically loaded storylines nowadays, like they did years ago, and Khan just says no, you can't do that anymore. There's no indication at all that the example he gives (ICE) is even something they considered. He flat out says you can't do that stuff. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.