Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted April 18 Paid Members Posted April 18 Only watching this because I have to stay up late tonight as I’m back at work tomorrow night. And I’ll happily watch Mania than work tomorrow. WWE does love a poor build and then a good show. Like AEW has been guilty of. I’m sure the matches will be fine. I’m really looking forward to Oba Femi vs Brock. Femi is the only person I’ve watched on NXT the past couple of years. Comms off and podcast on though. I can’t bare WWE commentary. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 18 Members Posted April 18 36 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: I’m really looking forward to Oba Femi vs Brock. I hope it opens so I can go to bed and watch the rest tomorrow. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 18 Members Posted April 18 1 minute ago, Doog said: Oba vs Brock is tomorrow night FYI I'm going to bed. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 18 Author Paid Members Posted April 18 Here are the matches for tonight: Saturday 18th April WWE Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Randy Orton Women's World Championship: Stephanie Vaquer (c) vs. Liv Morgan Seth Rollins vs. Gunther WWE Women's Intercontinental Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Becky Lynch WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: The Irresistible Forces (Nia Jax and Lash Legend) (c) vs. Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley and Lyra Valkyria vs. The Bella Twins Unsanctioned Match: Drew McIntyre vs. Jacob Fatu (part of the first hour airing free on ESPN 2 in the USA) LA Knight and The Usos vs. Austin Theory, Logan Paul and IShowSpeed (part of the first hour airing free on ESPN 2 in the USA) Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 18 Members Posted April 18 Are those two matches on ESPN part of the main show or on the pre show, as my youngest will want to watch the speed/Paul one. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted April 18 Paid Members Posted April 18 3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Are those two matches on ESPN part of the main show or on the pre show, as my youngest will want to watch the speed/Paul one. Will be on the main show on Netflix. The ESPN reference is just for the States. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 18 Members Posted April 18 1 minute ago, Callum1993 said: Will be on the main show on Netflix. The ESPN reference is just for the States. Thanks pal, I'll tell her she can stay up until midnight Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted April 18 Paid Members Posted April 18 (edited) 20 hours ago, Arch Stanton said: Outstanding analysis (burial) of the absolute mess that has been the past few week's build up by the WrestleMe boys... This is the first Wrestle Me video that I've not been able to finish - purely because I got sick of looking at McAfee's stupid face and had to bail after 24 minutes Edited April 18 by herbie747 Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted April 18 Posted April 18 Is there a live chat room this year? UKFF Live Chat Room's are the best. RichieFucksBoats. Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted April 18 Posted April 18 Is there anyone who's brighter than me who can set up a discord or similar? Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 18 Posted April 18 Is there many actually watching? It may just be us three. Quote
Olly1984 Posted April 18 Posted April 18 (edited) Was watching then heard the cunts voice during the already annoying Hogan documentary advert so will watch when I can skip the dross Edited April 18 by Olly1984 Spelling Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.