Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 19 Paid Members Posted April 19 1 hour ago, HandsomeButchIII said: Is there anyone who's brighter than me who can set up a discord or similar? A Discord exists. It's only really used when the server goes down. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 19 Paid Members Posted April 19 Wrestling thinks its too clever by half if a company can have Bron Breakker on their roster and decide to call him anything other than ‘Steiner’. Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted April 19 Posted April 19 SETH as part of the Sid family. God bless Seth. Sid loved him. Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 19 Paid Members Posted April 19 Its always a handy reminder how disassociated from WWE I am when I find out at Wrestlemania that wrestlers like Stephanie Vanquer are pronounced completely differently to how I’d assumed they were, having only been names on a screen for me until now. Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted April 19 Posted April 19 5 minutes ago, garynysmon said: Its always a handy reminder how disassociated from WWE I am when I find out at Wrestlemania that wrestlers like Stephanie Vanquer are pronounced completely differently to how I’d assumed they were, having only been names on a screen for me until now. It's no Nic Parry. Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted April 19 Posted April 19 (edited) 5 minutes ago, garynysmon said: It really isn’t. He was at a Solicitors darts tournament for charity the other month in The Vaults in Ruabon. I was MCing it. He went out first round, and I got him to call the final. "We wanted the voice of Welsh Sport, we couldnt afford Ian Gwyn Hughes, so here is Nic Parry". he was sound as fuck, and took it very well when I told all his Barrister mates he was a voice of Wrestling in Wales. Edited April 19 by HandsomeButchIII Quote
AshC Posted April 19 Posted April 19 (edited) Nic Parry is better than this WrestleMania show. Great drama today with the Flint vs Bala relegation battle. Remember when wrestling was good?! Edited April 19 by AshC Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted April 19 Posted April 19 2 minutes ago, AshC said: Remember when wrestling was good?! It's gone to shite since we left the business ha Quote
AshC Posted April 19 Posted April 19 10 minutes ago, HandsomeButchIII said: It's gone to shite since we left the business ha I never left, they just booked me less. 😂 Hey, how about that Cymru Premier though? Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted April 19 Paid Members Posted April 19 What a shite episode of Monday Night Mania that was. Christ. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 19 Posted April 19 Your top face getting punted gets thunderous cheers and one more time chants. Cody's done. He's dead as a face. Quote
Matthew Posted April 19 Posted April 19 (edited) That “contract” Nick got Pat to sign on Smackdown yesterday is going to be their get out of the “You’ll never see me in wrestling again” isn’t it. Edited April 19 by Matthew Quote
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted April 19 Paid Members Posted April 19 (edited) I was gonna say most forgettable Mania ever, but i dont remember much of the recent events anyway. Very uneventful show. I wont moan about the ads, i will moan that there were so many that they had to start repeating them, if you're going to slap my face, please swap hands each time. One was for some kind of online casino as well(?) Fucking hell. The silence after Bron half-speared Rollins in the legs was hilarious. I guess IShowSpeed's table bump was exciting due to him being a non wrestler...not much else to speak of. Belair pregnancy/increase attendance by one announcement was cute. Cena still a robot. Cody displaying his old attires as if they are iconic like Sting/Savage/Flair was hilarious. Randy Orton still boring. *shrugs* Edited April 19 by Rob Lowe Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.