TheScarlettChad Posted April 17 Posted April 17 According to PWInsider: Spoiler Paige is in Las Vegas, reportably will be replacing Nikki Bella in a tag match at Wrestlemania Quote
Chili Posted April 17 Posted April 17 (edited) 2 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: According to PWInsider: Hide contents Paige is in Las Vegas, reportably will be replacing Nikki Bella in a tag match at Wrestlemania Nvm forgot it was spoiler tagged and didn't wanna give it away. Carry on. Edited April 17 by Chili Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 17 Posted April 17 (edited) Spoiler Hopefully her theme starts with PAIGE HERE! as all the new themes do Edited April 17 by TheScarlettChad Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted April 17 Posted April 17 Fucking hell, as if AJ Lee turning back up wasn’t bad enough Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 @TheScarlettChad - it’s worth spoiler tagging your most recent post, I think. It’s pretty clear what the spoiler is from that. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 17 Posted April 17 5 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: @TheScarlettChad - it’s worth spoiler tagging your most recent post, I think. It’s pretty clear what the spoiler is from that. There we go Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted April 17 Posted April 17 3 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: That sounds absolutely putrid. Imagine thinking that's a good idea. Unless I have read it wrong he was not saying he thought it was a good idea. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted April 17 Posted April 17 10 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: Unless I have read it wrong he was not saying he thought it was a good idea. He said what could have been. It would have been a hideous storyline. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 It'll be shit, but a bit like your first beer, there's something romanticised for the wrestling fan in me about Mania weekend. I wasn't really looking forward to it and even changed some plans as a mate was gonna crash at mine to watch it, but I know I'll sit up and watch it at home, piss myself laughing at the rubbish parts, still get excited by near falls and inevitably start looking for hotels for 2027 before I remember where its being held. For £6.99 a month on Netflix, I'm not fussed if its rubbish, it was a part of my life massively when I was younger and I still bloody love it now. It may even get me to start doing my weekly reviews again, because Booker T hasn't put me completely off wrestling. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted April 17 Posted April 17 1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said: He said what could have been. It would have been a hideous storyline. I didn't even read it as that. He was talking about a hypothetical situation that he had just thought of based on current events. There are many things we can criticise WWE for but "they nearly did an ICE storyline" is not one of them (at least based on this). Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 18 Paid Members Posted April 18 Outstanding analysis (burial) of the absolute mess that has been the past few week's build up by the WrestleMe boys... Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted April 18 Paid Members Posted April 18 I enjoyed them pointing out how Wade Barrett had gone grey overnight. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted April 18 Paid Members Posted April 18 I just realised this is the third Mania in a row where a random twat got aligned with the WWE title main event baddie in the post Rumble march. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 18 Author Paid Members Posted April 18 (edited) The countdown show is on: The main show starts at 11pm. Edited April 18 by Kamran Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted April 18 Paid Members Posted April 18 Because I'm a lunatic, I've got the countdown show on. If you were doing a drinking game for every time someone said "Pat McAfee", you'd be pissed already. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.