DavidB6937 Posted April 27 Posted April 27 3 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: I didn’t realise until I watched the little Wrestle Me! round up video they posted the other day, but we were joking on here about Green Shirt Guy being the kind of person who’d buy one of those $10k tickets for a ride on Cody’s bus - turns out he actually paid to have his own entrance during Wrestlemania! And very much got booed for it. Although not as much as twat at the commentary desk. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 27 Posted April 27 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXm2s_6jrOO/?igsh=MjJ0cGRjc3VxMDdi Incredible picture. Cody Rhodes. Funniest man alive, even after having his head kicked off. It's funny how Randy's reputation is for being super safe, and he's very publicly bollocked people for being a bit rough on suplexes or whatever... and yet he's smashed up Cody something rotten. Between this and Travis Scott stoving his head in and Rock whipping him into next week, Cody has really suffered for very little creative return at recent Mania's. Quote
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted April 28 Paid Members Posted April 28 14 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Between this and Travis Scott stoving his head in and Rock whipping him into next week, Cody has really suffered for very little creative return at recent Mania's. Don't forget the rubber chicken! Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 29 Paid Members Posted April 29 Didn't know quite where to put this but it's a good video by that Wrestling Bios chap on YouTube vlogging his trip to Mania, how bad he thought the hospitality package he bought was and some of the good bits too. It's a decent watch. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 29 Posted April 29 Obviously I consider my trip a once in a lifetime thing, but even if I did have the money to do it more regularly I can't imagine ever going for a higher package or anything like that. I think you really need to not give a shit about money to be going for those, or a pretty obsessive fan. They never look great value for money and I'm the kinda person that would spend an hour deciding if I really needed a fridge magnet.. Quote
westlondonmist Posted April 29 Posted April 29 38 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Didn't know quite where to put this but it's a good video by that Wrestling Bios chap on YouTube vlogging his trip to Mania, how bad he thought the hospitality package he bought was and some of the good bits too. It's a decent watch. Usually I wouldn't watch that kind of thing but I do enjoy his game videos and he comes across as quite down to Earth. I get people just thinking pay it and you don't worry but I can't imagine spending that much on a show or even a holiday in general (6k would cover nearly 4 months mortgage for me). I figured they were pretty much for people where money is no object or a one off occasion maybe. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 29 Posted April 29 10 minutes ago, Ralphy said: Never seen the attraction of fridge magnets myself ... I really like collecting stuff from places I've been. Mugs are heavy. Shot glasses aren't really my thing. I like fridge magnets if they're specific to where I've visited e.g. all the different Vegas hotels and not just generic "I love Vegas!" or whatever. Plus they're affordable. If I went down the road of collecting belts or something, not so affordable. I feel they're a decent middle ground to keep me amused without breaking the bank. I quite like pin badges but they're more difficult to display. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 29 Paid Members Posted April 29 2 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: I really like collecting stuff from places I've been. Mugs are heavy. Shot glasses aren't really my thing. I like fridge magnets if they're specific to where I've visited e.g. all the different Vegas hotels and not just generic "I love Vegas!" or whatever. Plus they're affordable. If I went down the road of collecting belts or something, not so affordable. I feel they're a decent middle ground to keep me amused without breaking the bank. I quite like pin badges but they're more difficult to display. I think Ralphy may have been making a Dad joke about magnets. Regardless Mrs Scorch loves a fridge magnet. West End show? Fridge magnet. Concert? Fridge magnet. If I go on a trip? Bring me back a fridge magnet. Then after awhile she takes them off because the fridge looks all cluttered. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 29 Posted April 29 I do have a weakness for a good souvenir programme too. I asked and Blue Man Group did a free digital one. I don't want free! I want paper! Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 29 Paid Members Posted April 29 Did anyone ever post a review of Cody’s Ten Grand Bus Tour? I now need to know if fridge magnets were included! Quote
The Reverend Posted April 29 Posted April 29 Nah - forget the fridge magnets, it should only be about the wristbands! Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 29 Posted April 29 Did he do it? I know he had to cancel his WWE World stuff on the Sunday. Couldn't remember what day he was taking his ridiculous bus fares. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.