Merzbow Posted March 25 Posted March 25 That's how you honor Sid, have Gunther come out in Sid's ECW denim gear and just powerbomb AJ to hell. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Yeah the obvious are going to be on but this late and giving a proper mania build in a couple of weeks. I know everyone enjoys taking the piss with everything I say but does it even feel like a couple of weeks until the biggest show of the year for every wrestling fan..... because it doesn't for me, there's so little buzz for this time of the year no matter how much I look or sound like the forum jester for pointing out in my unique autistic manner Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 25 Paid Members Posted March 25 Someone, somewhere must have paid that ten grand to go on a bus ride with Cody because the daft hits keep coming. Eleven and a half grand to make some pasta with a Superstar. Not even a named talent! Could be anyone! Imagine putting down over eleven bags and you end up making a Spag Bol with Apollo Crews. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted March 25 Posted March 25 6 minutes ago, Supremo said: Someone, somewhere must have paid that ten grand to go on a bus ride with Cody because the daft hits keep coming. Eleven and a half grand to make some pasta with a Superstar. Not even a named talent! Could be anyone! Imagine putting down over eleven bags and you end up making a Spag Bol with Apollo Crews. Mate I've literally just seen this on twitter what is going on who is paying this ridiculous fucking amounts for these tickets or are they just plucking figures out the air again and again Quote
westlondonmist Posted March 25 Posted March 25 9 minutes ago, Supremo said: Someone, somewhere must have paid that ten grand to go on a bus ride with Cody because the daft hits keep coming. Eleven and a half grand to make some pasta with a Superstar. Not even a named talent! Could be anyone! Imagine putting down over eleven bags and you end up making a Spag Bol with Apollo Crews. I suppose the thing is, someone who could afford $3000 for this can probably also afford $11,500 so they think why the fuck not. I imagine it's an add on that they can afford to do if only a couple of people do it. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Is Nunzio still working backstage? I'd pay to make pasta with him and Tony Marinara in full FBI gimmick mode. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 25 Paid Members Posted March 25 30 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said: no matter how much I look or sound like the forum jester for pointing out in my unique autistic manner You can fuck off with this shit as well. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 25 Members Posted March 25 Again, pasta making with a wrestler is exactly the sort of shit I'd spend my money on if I was ridiculously rich. Should've done it back in the day. I'd have paid 10 grand to eat with Yokozuna when he went to that restaurant. Quote
Chico Torres Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Forget pasta making and a bus ride with some geek, I know where I would have spent my money to hang out with THE BOYS (Flair would have left WCW by this time) Beers with the dangerous alliance, coke with the Diamond Studd and Pretty Sexy, ice cream with a miserable Scott Steiner and cocktails with Stunning Steve. Surely beats Cody’s interminable retelling of finishing his story. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 25 Paid Members Posted March 25 (edited) EDIT - @Chico Torres Wasn’t “PS” short for “Purely Sexy”? Anyhoo… Pasta at Mania season? Still working from beyond the grave, brother. Edited March 25 by air_raid Badstreeeeet Atlanta GA Quote
Chico Torres Posted March 25 Posted March 25 3 minutes ago, air_raid said: EDIT - @Chico Torres Wasn’t “PS” short for “Purely Sexy”? You are absolutely right sir, however “PS” also stood for “Prissy Sissy” if you were a wholesome 80s babyface trying to get a rise out of Mr Hayes especially in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted March 25 Paid Members Posted March 25 I've been tempted to track down this poster from the WCW Bruise Cruise for a while now: Quote
Chico Torres Posted March 25 Posted March 25 Many of the WCW lads jumped ship (pardon the pun) to WWF and immediately got themselves booked on another trip aboard the “Wrestle Vessel” Quote
wordsfromlee Posted March 25 Posted March 25 1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said: Mate I've literally just seen this on twitter what is going on who is paying this ridiculous fucking amounts for these tickets or are they just plucking figures out the air again and again Well, um, yeah. That's how pricing things works. You come up with an amount you want to charge and thats now the price. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 25 Posted March 25 2 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said: Yeah the obvious are going to be on but this late and giving a proper mania build in a couple of weeks. I know everyone enjoys taking the piss with everything I say but does it even feel like a couple of weeks until the biggest show of the year for every wrestling fan..... because it doesn't for me, there's so little buzz for this time of the year no matter how much I look or sound like the forum jester for pointing out in my unique autistic manner Buzz is subjective though. Like how are you proving there's less of that this year? That it doesnt feel this or that? Most of that is just based on your regular disappointment of WWE and therefore you not caring about any of it surely? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.