Vince McMahon may actually be done this time [Trigger warning: Sexual Assault]

JNLister

• Paid Members
On 2/22/2024 at 1:14 AM, thicko said:

Remember the time you suggested you’d rape my daughters. 

42 minutes ago, thicko said:

Basically he told me I was subjecting my daughters to child abuse by taking them to WrestleMania.

Nice to see you haven't spent the last decade stewing on something that you now admit didn't happen. I feel this is a learning experience for us all.

6 hours ago, thicko said:

It was over 10 years ago so I’ve no idea what thread it was in. Basically he told me I was subjecting my daughters to child abuse by taking them to WrestleMania. I pointed out they weren’t children they were, at that point, 17 and 21. I do remember what he intimated but I’m not prepared to repeat it. Several other posters called him out on it at the time. 

Apologies for shitting up the thread. The love the guy gets on here makes me feel sick. 

So he didn't then? You've done your name proud.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, thicko said:

It was over 10 years ago so I’ve no idea what thread it was in. Basically he told me I was subjecting my daughters to child abuse by taking them to WrestleMania. I pointed out they weren’t children they were, at that point, 17 and 21. I do remember what he intimated but I’m not prepared to repeat it. Several other posters called him out on it at the time. 

Apologies for shitting up the thread. The love the guy gets on here makes me feel sick. 

So you have absolutely no evidence and you're not even prepared to repeat what it is he said, but you're more than happy to throw out a pretty serious allegation about something that happened however many years ago? And in this thread of all threads?

Take a hike pal.

Edit: would appreciate if we left this discussion point there, thanks and return to the topic. No need for any further analysis and armchair moderating.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Nick Kiniski has come forward with accounts of Terry Garvin constantly propositioning in return for being "made", telling Vince and nothing happening then being punished himself.

It's a story we've heard from others in that same period.

• Paid Members

Nick Kiniski was second generation, son of a former NWA Champion, and by all accounts pretty legit, so would never have been short of work in wrestling while he wanted it. It suggests Garvin felt pretty untouchable about it all that he felt he could go after men like him, and not just the naive kids who just wanted to get into their dream job at all costs.

It sounds like, as many abusers do, Garvin felt like he could at least halfway play it off as a joke so that he always had a shred of plausible deniability.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Who is this Vince you speak of?

Should digitally replace him with this.

IMG_3459.jpeg.1eeb0fb3ec26ff2d3ed18339cfffde3d.jpeg

I wonder what he’ll spend the money on.  

Can you imagine Vince buying TNA or MLW because he can’t stand being out of power?  

15 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Who is this Vince you speak of?

Is that from the game? He's fully visible in the showcase match from Wrestlemania X7 so it'll be interesting to see what Vince stuff is edited in the game and what's left. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

Is that from the game? He's fully visible in the showcase match from Wrestlemania X7 so it'll be interesting to see what Vince stuff is edited in the game and what's left. 

That's real isn't it Hazza, it's just that Charlotte has had so much work that she looks like she's from a game in real life. 

Just now, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

That's real isn't it Hazza, it's just that Charlotte has had so much work that she looks like she's from a game in real life. 

There's cut scenes in the game with real footage in, when you achieve certain points in the match it cuts to real footage and finishes the section off, they blur referees faces and WWF logos so I'm not sure if that's what the image is from. I only know this as eldest got it yesterday and I went to speak to him at an opportune time

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

There's cut scenes in the game with real footage in, when you achieve certain points in the match it cuts to real footage and finishes the section off, they blur referees faces and WWF logos so I'm not sure if that's what the image is from. I only know this as eldest got it yesterday and I went to speak to him at an opportune time

The last WWE console game I played was in 2008. I imagine it's changed a bit since then.