Survivor Series: WarGames

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

It's on tomorrow.

The current card, which I certainly did not just copy off of Wikipedia, is:-

1    Gunther (c) vs. The Miz    Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

2    Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Zoey Stark    Singles match for the Women's World Championship

3    Cody Rhodes, Seth "Freakin" Rollins, Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, and Randy Orton vs. The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Finn Bálor, "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio, and JD McDonagh) and Drew McIntyre    Men's WarGames match

4    Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair, Shotzi, and Becky Lynch vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Asuka, Iyo Sky, and Kairi Sane)    Women's WarGames match

5    Carlito vs. Santos Escobar

I mean, it'll be good because WWE's PPVs always over-deliver but Survivor Series has always been the least interesting of the BIG PPVs but I also want to see it live just in case Pepsi Phil pops in. Which he won't.

Who else will be giving a watch to this wrestling? .ae

Makes Survivor Series 1992 look like Mania 17. 

It’s mad some of the talent they’ve left on the shelf for this show.

Forgetting Roman and Logan Paul, given their ‘turn up when you fancy, lads’ deal, you’ve still got people like Jimmy, Solo, LA Knight, Kevin Owens and Nakamura chilling at home despite the TV being built around them in recent months.

1 of 2 things are gonna happen with the WarGames matches 

Orton helps Team Cody win the men’s match, then immediately turns heel on them all, setting himself up as Rollins’ next challenger for the Rumble

Damage Control lose the women’s match then they turn on Bayley, as has been teased lately, and Mercedes/Sasha Banks returns to make the save along with Becky and Charlotte so we finally get the Horsewomen as a faction that should have been done during Rousey’s first run

One thing that definitely won’t happen is Pepsi Phil’s return which will have the conspiracy nuts’ heads spinning after all their theories and clues that aren’t clues from recent weeks

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

One thing that definitely won’t happen is Pepsi Phil’s return which will have the conspiracy nuts’ heads spinning after all their theories and clues that aren’t clues from recent weeks

I've already seen people talking about how it definitely makes more sense to hold off on CM Punk's return until the Rumble. They're going to be holding on to this forever.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I've already seen people talking about how it definitely makes more sense to hold off on CM Punk's return until the Rumble. They're going to be holding on to this forever.

It does though. There's no space for him to interject tonight. And I'm not sure WWE want to overshadow Orton's return either. Rumble is a far easier place to put someone back in.

12 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

The card is really short for a big ppv like this, I would have expected two more matches at least but I'm excited for it and hope if we don't get punk returning we get something big and news worthy 

Don't they try and keep things down to about 3hrs these days? Two wargames matches and the 3 others with all the ads for Peacock should use up the time. That's what happened last year.