Survivor Series: WarGames

Devon Malcolm

4 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Don't they try and keep things down to about 3hrs these days? Two wargames matches and the 3 others with all the ads for Peacock should use up the time. That's what happened last year.

Yeah man probably right there the war games matches are long tbh and we will get shenanigans and backstage shit.

Here we go last show of the year I really fucking hope it's a good one 

Oh my god I'm still shaking and crying with absolute joy and happiness. I had convinced myself it wasn't happening and let the sadness and disappointment set in.

Hearing that music hit again in a WWE setting is something I never thought would happen and this return is one that's top of my list I'm overjoyed.

The show was enjoyable pretty much all the way through. 

The women's war games match was the match of the night, they absolutely beat the shit out of each other and it felt absolutely fitting for the match it was.

Miz Vs Walter was good but was too short and they had me thinking he was losing the belt with the turnbuckle spot but I'm glad he didn't lose it expecially to the miz.

Santos Vs dragon lee was alright but again like the match above and the women's title match just didn't get the right amount of time so it felt rushed but still enjoyable.

Main event was sold too but it didn't deliver in comparison to the women's match earlier and I think that's going to be a constant occurrence if they continue to have both men and women doing the gimmick matches on the same card.

Orton returning was good albeit stupid with the he's not here shit just to have the pop with his music hitting and also I was convinced the cash in was happening and legit again getting me so excited in the lead to the finish.

That finish with the RKO from falling that fucking high up was unnecessary and terrifying flat face bump that high would have knocked him so silly. It was a forever to be used visual but he's fucking mental to agree to that.

Yeah man I am like my kids on Christmas day levels of giddy and amazed. So happy I chose to stay up and watch live because I would have been raging getting it spoiled and not having the experience watching live.

• Paid Members

All joking aside, you probably give him the Stone Cold Steve Austin match as the Mania Main event of Night 1. Whole thing comes full circle.

You could even kickstart the angle by putting Punk on the Stone Cold podcast!

IMG_6933.thumb.jpeg.450e6db79f2312ec26bb06e26b83de8d.jpeg

“Now I’m hearing this cat hates the sound of glass breaking. Are you workin’ or are you shootin’?”

Edited by Supremo

I can't get the phrase "lethal dose of poison" out of my head after watching Punker pop back out and seeing vids of Seth Rollins flipping him off and shouting "fuck you!" at him, and reading that McIntyre stormed out of the building afterwards for some reason. This should be wild!

Edited by Mr.Showtime