Survivor Series: WarGames

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I hope that Seth's reaction was legit as it confirms he's a thin skinned, knock off Jared Leto who got upset by Punk's criticism.

Also seeing reports that Drew is in the huff - any idea why? Didn't think he had any beef with old Phil?

1 minute ago, Suplex Sinner said:

I hope that Seth's reaction was legit as it confirms he's a thin skinned, knock off Jared Leto who got upset by Punk's criticism.

Also seeing reports that Drew is in the huff - any idea why? Didn't think he had any beef with old Phil?

Hasn't Drew been pissed for a while now with his position in the company? Probably annoyed there's a "part-timer" ahead of him.

3 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Hasn't Drew been pissed for a while now with his position in the company? Probably annoyed there's a "part-timer" ahead of him.

I think Fightful just had a giddy night, and reported everything they were told verbatim.

There’s a video online of Drew storming off holding his eye, out the back before CM Punk’s music had even hit.

I've decided the most ludicrous but possible, WWE-itis thing they could do is eventually have him be revealed as the Judgement Day's higher power. 

And I'd totally be okay with that. 

Just now, Gay as FOOK said:

I've decided the most ludicrous but possible, WWE-itis thing they could do is eventually have him be revealed as the Judgement Day's higher power. 

And I'd totally be okay with that. 

I mean.....He DID come out during a JD segment.....

Honestly watched this 20 times already, and it might top 100 by the end of the day.

Just incredible. The initial pop, and then the second pop when they see its actually him walking out.

I'm sure someone will pop along and say "Actually WWE sweeten their sound and there's no way it was that loud" lol, fuck off nerd.

An all time great moment. No idea what they do with them, not really bothered what they do with him. Always, always happy to see him.

I'm off bowling later for the 14yos birthday. Might kneel on the lane and scream "ITS CLOBBERING TIME!!!" at everyone.