Survivor Series: WarGames

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Yeah, he comes across really well there. I'm not a huge fan of his commentary but he seems like someone who has taken a lot of criticism he's received both on and off screen and sought to grow and improve from it.

4 hours ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

Am I imagining it or was Graves actually medically cleared sometime last year and there were rumours that he may have a match?

Correct he was medically cleared. Didn't hear any rumour of a match though, I think that's just wishful thinking from some fans.

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I only just realized that he's named after the shit Misfits vocalist and bit of a Nazi Michale Graves, isn't he? His earlier name was after the tool from Tool, too.

yeah, apparently he pitched both Graves and Ness, after Mike Ness from Social Distortion, and they went with the name borrowed from a Proud Boy. 

As for him getting cleared for a match, the rumour I heard was that they wanted to do him vs. Pat McAfee either as a singles or in a tag, presumably would have happened at a Survivor Series before they dropped the rubbish "brand warfare" gimmick, with the Smackdown and RAW colour commentators fighting each other.