AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

"Double J's gonna win the World Title whether he wants to or not!"

Joking aside, assuming this'll be their biggest show ever, you have to go Hangman vs. MJF, don't you?

Being there live when my man raises gold? Jesus fucking Christ.

Edited by Supremo

I know it’s blasphemy on here but surely people don’t still think Hangman is “THE guy” to take this company forward any more? Not to shit on him as he is great but his first run with the belt practically switched me off AEW for a while.

3 minutes ago, FUM said:

I know it’s blasphemy on here but surely people don’t still think Hangman is “THE guy” to take this company forward any more? Not to shit on him as he is great but his first run with the belt practically switched me off AEW for a while.

I love Hangman, but I don't think MJF/Hangman is the way to go for the title match here. MJF/Omega, MJF/Okada or even MJF/Punk seem more appropriate, unless they're not planning to main event with the title (they don't necessarily need to). If Hangman were to challenge for the belt, I don't think he'd win (nor do I think he should) and I don't think it'll close the show. 

3 minutes ago, organizedkaos said:

Same day as Notting Hill Carnival which I think tends to put a bit of pressure on London's transport?  It's a large city though so I guess maybe it's all far enough apart

Yes, and no doubt prime time for more strikes! We live in south east london and once I've had breakfast drinks indoors (it is going to be a very expensive weekend, so will do what we can to save any quids!), will be making way to north west london early as possibly, probably around 10/11AM. 

5 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Fair play to Tony though, god loves a trier. I just hope this doesn't end up getting "Wrestlemania Sevened" 

No way he would do that after all his bluster about WWE having to downgrade from a stadium to an arena last year.

Even if he only sells 20,000 he'll tarp off the rest of the Stadium and get Meltzer to claim it was a sell out 'of all the tickets that were available'. 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne