Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

• Paid Members
On 6/22/2023 at 8:10 PM, Onyx2 said:

"London 3:16"

... says I just glassed your bird? 

London 3:16 says "gor bloimey, Mary Poppins! Step in toime, chim-chimernee. Feed the birds: tuppence a bag" 

My main predictions for this are that with them confirming MITB can be cashed in for any title now, LA Knight wins MITB, Gunther beats Riddle, LA Knight cashes in successfully for the IC title, especially if Gunther/Riddle goes on last as per the current card listing.

Though Logan Paul winning and cashing in on Rollins would make far more sense.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

Thinking back to past UK tapings/PPVS I went too and the bang average double SD/Raw TV Taping in Manchester Arena in Nov 2019

Today's product is world's apart than what was served that night. Roman losing to King Corbin, the Lana/Rusev/Lashley stuff, heel Drew vs Sin Cara and the Tyson Fury appearance. Few good bits were the New Day winning the Tag Titles and Rollins/KO/Street Prophets  facing NXT UKs Imperium 

4 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said:

My main predictions for this are that with them confirming MITB can be cashed in for any title now, LA Knight wins MITB, Gunther beats Riddle, LA Knight cashes in successfully for the IC title, especially if Gunther/Riddle goes on last as per the current card listing.

Not a chance that match is on last 

It will likely be the Bloodline Civil War Tag that's the main event

7 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

Not a chance that match is on last 

It will likely be the Bloodline Civil War Tag that's the main event

God I hope they give the early cash ins a rest especially with the women. No woman has held the briefcase for more than a week or so (if that) since Carmella won the first one. 

I'm actually sick of the whole premise now as it been going for close to 20 years just to make us all feel that extra bit old.

About the only premises I'd still like to see are someone holding it getting a title shot, get dq'd by battering their opponent and then pin them or actually win the title and hold both, lose and take an instant rematch. 

Is there any decent events on in London this weekend around MITB? Wrestling related I mean. Don’t get me wrong I’ll probably just suffer the times I’m not at the WWE events with a hangover but it’s good to have options.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, FUM said:

Is there any decent events on in London this weekend around MITB? Wrestling related I mean. Don’t get me wrong I’ll probably just suffer the times I’m not at the WWE events with a hangover but it’s good to have options.

Riot Cabaret are doing a double-header with Attack! Pro at the Clapham Grand on Friday.

EVE are running the Dome on Sunday afternoon

RevPro are at the 229 on Sunday evening.

Hooked On Wrestling are doing a quiz night at Clubhouse 5, Leicester Square Sunday lunchtime. 

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

That would be a terrible waste of a briefcase.

16 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

That too would be a terrible waste of a briefcase.

• Paid Members

It would, but I wouldn't rule it out. They'll be wanting to maximise their Logan Paul media attention, and sticking a belt on him would be one way of doing that.

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Yeah now they've got 2 belts again they can afford to fuck around and do stuff like that. 

Yet more to be grateful for, if thats the case, that they didn't put the belt on Cody. If they're going to go all Swagger/Christian/Jinder with this one, he's definitely best saved for beating Roman for THE belt.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I know what the wwe normally do for any uk events but this main event Is by far the biggest main event for a long long time and they have given it to us.

Since September, where the biggest belt in the company was defended by the dominant champion against a believable challenger from Britain, IN Britain.