Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

5 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Pretty Deadly won a Number 1 Contenders match on Smackdown last week so you’d imagine they’d face Owens and Sami in London for the Tag Titles especially as they are English so makes sense. 

This has been announced for the Smackdown the night before MITB so I imagine the tag titles won't be defended at MITB.

5 announced Matches so far

Gunther vs Riddle for the IC title seems likely to be added I would think, giving 6 matches which would be just about enough given the MITB matches will take up an hour or so of the time

Maybe Theory in a US title match vs Sheamus gets added but can't see much else

The Women's Championship and Tag title defences are on Smackdown the night before and Rhea looks like to be tied up with Dom and Cody so doesn't look like she will be defending the title.

Guess we'll wait and see what happens with the Women's tag title match this week in seeing how that ends maybe could lead to a rematch at MITB but I'm not expecting it.

Still decent card for the 2 nights overall

2 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

5 announced Matches so far

Gunther vs Riddle for the IC title seems likely to be added I would think, giving 6 matches which would be just about enough given the MITB matches will take up an hour or so of the time

Maybe Theory in a US title match vs Sheamus gets added but can't see much else

The Women's Championship and Tag title defences are on Smackdown the night before and Rhea looks like to be tied up with Dom and Cody so doesn't look like she will be defending the title.

Guess we'll wait and see what happens with the Women's tag title match this week in seeing how that ends maybe could lead to a rematch at MITB but I'm not expecting it.

Still decent card for the 2 nights overall

Ronda not bothering travelling again as the Women's tag title defence is on this weeks SD

1 hour ago, Healy52003 said:

Ronda not bothering travelling again as the Women's tag title defence is on this weeks SD

Thats why I said let's see how that ends and the rematch could be at MITB 

But as I said I'm not expecting it to be but it could happen with one of the teams being 2 Brits it's opens up the possibility slightly more as they like putting the Brits or Irish as well in title matches when the shows are over here.

Ronda has been over here before and on a house show no less so if its not like she refuses to travel to the UK.

Real stupid question here.

What are the odds of me getting a reasonably priced ticket if I try the secondary market the day before or on the day?

I couldn't get a sniff of tickets on general sale or over 2 pre-sales, and the only ones left now are either £400 behind the tron or a few £500 ones.

Kinda hoping I can blag one of the seats on the roof, the ones that were allegedly priced at £35 that nobody ever saw go on sale. I'm not expecting to get in for 35 quid now, but I'm guessing on the day, some of these scalpers are going have to have to give in and lower their prices to cut their losses.

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, neil is brill said:

Real stupid question here.

What are the odds of me getting a reasonably priced ticket if I try the secondary market the day before or on the day?

I couldn't get a sniff of tickets on general sale or over 2 pre-sales, and the only ones left now are either £400 behind the tron or a few £500 ones.

Kinda hoping I can blag one of the seats on the roof, the ones that were allegedly priced at £35 that nobody ever saw go on sale. I'm not expecting to get in for 35 quid now, but I'm guessing on the day, some of these scalpers are going have to have to give in and lower their prices to cut their losses.

Likely I’d say. On the day ideally as there will be people trying to get some money back. As to what kind of tickets will come up, no idea if you’ll get one of the cheap ones or not, but you shouldn’t be stuck with only premium tickets around. I managed to get a ticket for Sparks on the day of last month, 3 hours before they got on stage for about 50% off, but I live close enough to be able to get there in under 2 hours.

26 minutes ago, scouseman said:

i wonder if there will be any merchandise shops around the o2. I don't have a ticket but i want to go to get a sense of the excitement or will that be inside the venue?  

The Merchandise store for whoever/whatever is at the o2 arena is near the entrance to the o2 building itself so should be accessible to anyone entering the o2 regardless of whether you have a ticket or not.

It's not the biggest store usually so they may have a pop up store in the o2 shopping centre bit (similar to Clash at the Castle) if any stores happen to be empty at this time but I've not seen anything yet about that.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Likely I’d say. On the day ideally as there will be people trying to get some money back. As to what kind of tickets will come up, no idea if you’ll get one of the cheap ones or not, but you shouldn’t be stuck with only premium tickets around. I managed to get a ticket for Sparks on the day of last month, 3 hours before they got on stage for about 50% off, but I live close enough to be able to get there in under 2 hours.

I'm tempted to make a call on the day, is Twickets the best bet?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, GlennCullen said:

Not 💯 sure. It’s what I used, but I think the tickets were sold through AXS, so not sure if they are sold on there (hopefully someone knows)

Merch store upstairs in the O2. OnLocation package holders have too collect there credentials and souvenirs from the foyer from 10am on Friday/Saturday 

Might try go the earliest I can on Friday after the flight into LC Airport. The ques for the one in Cardiff were torture 

Any chance of a non union jack MITB shirt 😄 🇮🇪

Edited by Healy52003

4 hours ago, GlennCullen said:

As of today there is one £600 ticket on there. 

There will probably be more nearer the time, but I can imagine WWE are shithot on resellers (well, official ones anyway) so don't (money in the) bank on it.

Set up an alert and keep an eye on Ticketswap as well. Best of luck and don't get one off Facebook or something :)

Edit: There are more Smackdown tickets on Twickets than I expected so yeah you might be in luck!

Edited by SuperBacon

I got a £300 combo ticket from someone the other day. Don't imagine they'd be cheaper than that so I'll take it.

Worth looking on social media if you're willing to use PayPal goods and services to deter any scammers, and to be fair it's usually obvious who they are if you look into it. 

Edited by AndyUK