Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

My mate managed to snag tickets to SmackDown and the PPV today for me and some other friends. It's an added bonus for me as I've been living in Vietnam since 2016 and just happened to be coming home for a month in mid-June. The last shows I went to were Mania 30 and Raw the following night and that will never be topped, but it'll be some experience to be at a "proper" PPV in the UK and I don't think I've ever seen a ladder match live either. I'd have been perfectly happy just going to a bar and watching on TV but this will be something fun to look forward to :)

A big problem they're going to have if they don't allow people to sell Smackdown tickets bought on the combo is that I anticipate a lot of non locals may have bought combo tickets and have no intention of going to Smackdown at all.

If I'd have been going I'd have rather "wasted" the Smackdown ticket than spent an extra day in London and had the added expense of an extra night in a hotel there. So I can see Smackdown ending up being half empty.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I didn't manage to get tickets. Will chance it on Twickets the week leading up.

I'm thinking the same, and will go to a watch party or a pub showing it worst case if not. Still hopeful of getting a MITB only ticket nearer the time, but not super fussed if I don't. They'll definitely be back for another PPV given the demand for this. 

57 minutes ago, mim731 said:

I'm thinking the same, and will go to a watch party or a pub showing it worst case if not. Still hopeful of getting a MITB only ticket nearer the time, but not super fussed if I don't. They'll definitely be back for another PPV given the demand for this. 

Be cool if they made MITB be the annual UK PPV and moving it around each year 

Let's face it the UK/Europe will not get a Wrestlemania. Its too valuable to move outside North America

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few 'Raw' live events taking place in the UK/Europe next week 

Wonder will they plug 'single event tickets' on it. Seth or whoever 'hey guys get your limit single event ticket for SD and MITB starting xx date' 

Hoping to pick up a SD ticket but can't seem to get into AXS at all 

Edited by Healy52003

Rather annoyed. The suite I’d arranged for it, has now been contacted that they’re having a refurbishment done, and seats are unavailable. No alternative seats arranged, just “sorry”. 

More money to spent on AEW instead then.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, 300 said:

Would be great if they did as they mentioned single event tickets would be made available at some point. 

Do we think they’ve legit sold it out with combos? 

You may get lucky with some production seats being released, but the fact it’s coming up soon and there was no single ticket announcements made after the combos, I think you’ve missed it.