Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, JFFC said:

It's a great venue.... until you try to leave it. Absolutely awful logistics to get back to Stratford station. That, and the extortionate prices for food and drink. 

Have you never been to Wembley? As for the food and drink costs, that’s standard venue prices now days.

1 hour ago, JFFC said:

It's a great venue.... until you try to leave it. Absolutely awful logistics to get back to Stratford station. That, and the extortionate prices for food and drink. 

I've been to the O2 Arena nearly 40 times and only once had any trouble leaving it and that is when the Jubilee line closed for some reason during the show, so no prior warning it wouldn't be running.   The only alternative option offered was to just get the regular bus and the 8-10 minute journey to Stratford took over an hour.   I think it's a tremendous venue.   And the prices for food/drink are no worse than any other arena I've been to.

49 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Have you never been to Wembley? As for the food and drink costs, that’s standard venue prices now days.

Plenty of times thanks. Both driving and also public transport. Also horrible to get out of. 

The queue up Wembley way is sole destroying. Not as bad as Olympic Stadium but still horrendous. 

21 minutes ago, The Dart said:

I've been to the O2 Arena nearly 40 times and only once had any trouble leaving it and that is when the Jubilee line closed for some reason during the show, so no prior warning it wouldn't be running.   The only alternative option offered was to just get the regular bus and the 8-10 minute journey to Stratford took over an hour.   I think it's a tremendous venue.   And the prices for food/drink are no worse than any other arena I've been to.

Agree completely, my comments above were in relation to the Olympic stadium. 

O2 is a breeze to get out of (I'm there a couple of times a year for gigs and dinners) I live in East London so its also a blessing to be going the opposite way to the herds getting back into London. 

2 hours ago, JFFC said:

Agree completely, my comments above were in relation to the Olympic stadium. 

O2 is a breeze to get out of (I'm there a couple of times a year for gigs and dinners) I live in East London so its also a blessing to be going the opposite way to the herds getting back into London. 

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the O2 Arena.

40 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Ironically the day these was an announced was also the same day Vince returned 

I wonder with his possible return too creative. Will it affect ticket sales for this ???

Stuck with my 'silver experience' but my luck tickets will be plentiful

Not a Chance Vince returning will affect Ticket sales whatsoever

There isn't any indication that Vince will take back control of Creative anyway at this moment, of course it might happen over time but I still find it unlikely right now.

And don't forget Clash at the Castle sold the Majority of tickets with Vince in charge of Creative so I wouldn't foresee any issues in ticket sales with or without Vince in some form of control.

2 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Ironically the day these was an announced was also the same day Vince returned 

I wonder with his possible return too creative. Will it affect ticket sales for this ???

Stuck with my 'silver experience' but my luck tickets will be plentiful

No way.   This will sell out very quickly.

Can't ever see them moving 'Royal Rumble (That saudi shitshow doesn't count) or 'Wrestlemania' outside North America but maybe in the future the UK will get a Big 4 event more likely Summerslam or Survivor Series

Survivor Series could work as they could do a house show tour leading up too it, like the SD crew are doing this year 

5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m guessing not. Certainly not on any moral grounds that’s for sure. 

Man, change the record. You have high moral fibre, the rest of us will burn in hell for not being as holy as thou. 

It's just boring now and counter productive to a wrestling forum, where people want to talk about, you know, wrestling. Stop stinking up every single topic and stick to the topics that are available for this kind of chat. 

The question was asked whether the return of Vince McMahon, who stepped down under a cloud of sexual misconduct allegations, would affect ticket sales. I don't see how Keith's answer was in any way off topic.

I guess it was technically 'on topic' but it was a glib comment, primarily to lourd over people, as happens in almost every topic on here.

A much better response was:

5 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

Not a Chance Vince returning will affect Ticket sales whatsoever

There isn't any indication that Vince will take back control of Creative anyway at this moment, of course it might happen over time but I still find it unlikely right now.

And don't forget Clash at the Castle sold the Majority of tickets with Vince in charge of Creative so I wouldn't foresee any issues in ticket sales with or without Vince in some form of control.