Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

24 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Do you mean Pudding Mill Lane? That’s where the ABBA Voyage show is.

Pudding Mill Lane to Barking is nearly 30 minutes and involves 2 changes (Stratford and West Ham) then Barking to North Greenwich is another 20ish minutes with 1 change. 
Depends what time the show starts of course, but if it were me I’d go straight to the O2 from Pudding Mill Lane (Under 20 minutes and 1 change at Stratford)

Sorry meant Pudding Mill Lane, names easily mixed up 

Yeah I'm going to wait and see what the start time of MITB is and take it from there. Seeing the 3pm ABBA hologram thing would be a great start to the day 

Staying in Barking, loved Cardiff over CATC weekend the atmosphere was something else but London been way larger will be a different story and won't be as compact in terms of events|parties etc. 

Also depends what ends of Barking your staying in. There's not many main stream hotels in central Barking (I live 5 mins away)

Depends how desperate you are to go back to the hotel before heading out again, but Uber would probably be your friend here, or as the above poster says, just head straight to the o2 from Voyage. Though you will definitely be there very early. 

• Paid Members

These appear to be the combo prices for anyone interested. I'm going to risk waiting on individual MITB tickets, or go watch it in a bar I think rather than spend all that money to see nothing from the top tier.

I don't much fancy 2 nights, and I suspect they'll do more PPVs here given the success of this and CATC. 

Edited by mim731