Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

• Paid Members

Tweet was quickly deleted, but the O2 tweeted that individual tickets are on sale on May 5th. Dunno if that was incorrect and they've taken it down (also the day All In goes on sale, so maybe it's changed) but it seems like there will be some single tickets on sale soon. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 10:49 AM, mim731 said:

Tweet was quickly deleted, but the O2 tweeted that individual tickets are on sale on May 5th. Dunno if that was incorrect and they've taken it down (also the day All In goes on sale, so maybe it's changed) but it seems like there will be some single tickets on sale soon. 

Just received the email.

Roman Reigns confirmed for Smackdown and MITB.

Single tickets available this Friday at 10am.

Limited combos available until Thurs at 3pm.

Haven't posted here for years but I've got a combo ticket, travelling from Glasgow and can only make MITB.

Looking to sell the 2 Smackdown tickets if anyone is interested? I think they were the 2nd cheapest category so they were £35 each (about £42 with fees). Look decent seats, about half way up section 417.

Would rather they went to someone who'll use them than someone looking to flip them for profit.

Edited by Lawlerm

Got a ticket for SD off Twickets last week as I thought they'd be no single ticket sales but today's news proved me wrong but saying that it could literally be a handful of tickets for each show and demand will be huge

SD ticket is Block 404 and my MITB ticket through OnLocation is Block 419. A total price of £425 (Twickets fees/On Location premium etc) but happy to be sorted without the pressures of AXS/Ticketmaster can't wait to head over in a few weeks (time flew by)

Won't be the same all round experience as Cardiff Last September but there's sure to be a great atmosphere in and around the Arena 

If only Brock was announced for the event, I'd accept a short Triple H appearance any of the nights (really thought he was going to come out and welcome everyone to Clash At The Castle) 

1 hour ago, Healy52003 said:

Anyone get lucky in the sales dis morning ?

Reportably very pricy 

I tried to get a wheelchair ticket but when i rang at 10am the phone lines were down and when i did get though i was told there was no wheelchair or ambient tickets released for the general sale. As you say it does look rather expensive. I do not think Vince has a grasp of what a cost of living crisis is. He knows fans will pay big money but prices in the few hundreds is too much. The best I can hope for is to see if there will be a meet and greet  opportunity in a toy store like they have done before.

11 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Anyone get lucky in the sales dis morning ?

Reportably very pricy 

Got one. Second row ringside. Very pricy. Yolo. I'll get it all back if Logan Paul wins the MITB.

Are there any local indy shows nearby?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, LWOLeN said:

Got one. Second row ringside. Very pricy. Yolo. I'll get it all back if Logan Paul wins the MITB.

Yep. Riot Cabaret Pro Wrestling and ATTACK Pro Wrestling have a combined show on the Friday at the Clapham Grand in Battersea, same time as the SmackDown taping.

Then, on the Sunday, Pro Wrestling EVE (all women's show) is at The Dome in Tufnell Park, and Revolution Pro Wrestling is at 229 London near Great Portland Street. Slight overlap between the two.

Edited by Big Benny HG

1 hour ago, Healy52003 said:

Do they still record Main Event before SD tapings ?

Id imagine for the 30th June, Dark matches/Main Event from 7pm with main show 8pm-10pm ?

No they don't.   The usual format for Smackdown is one dark match before the show and 2 after, although it's not always the case.   It's not clear what the advertised start time is at the moment, because they've said it will broadcast live at 8, but WWE list the start time as 8, but the O2's website says 7.   Normally it would be 7.45.

On 5/20/2023 at 9:24 AM, LWOLeN said:

How much. I got C2 second row £500 plus fees. The O2 priority sale had cheaper prices for similar seats as Ticketmaster