Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

Not a Chance Vince returning will affect Ticket sales whatsoever

There isn't any indication that Vince will take back control of Creative anyway at this moment, of course it might happen over time but I still find it unlikely right now.

And don't forget Clash at the Castle sold the Majority of tickets with Vince in charge of Creative so I wouldn't foresee any issues in ticket sales with or without Vince in some form of control.

This was an unexpectedly wistful 3/4s of a day ago.

11 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

If Vince is back in creative for the event then we'll be seeing 'Austin Theory' retain the MITB 

Bron Breaker will be on the card, 'he's beefy I love it'

How can he retain it, he's already had a failed cash in.

For someone who was so quick to get a ticket, you don't seem to actually want to go.

13 hours ago, poetofthedeed said:

How can he retain it, he's already had a failed cash in.

For someone who was so quick to get a ticket, you don't seem to actually want to go.

I can't wait for the event and content (while a little angry at myself ha) with my ticket package 

Just saying what way Vince could book it. My error putting 'retain' instead off 'win it back' 

Looking at WWE Schedule it's seems the 'Raw Crew' will be doing April and a few June 'Live Events' in the UK & Europe, while the 'SD Crew' are only down for Dublin (29th June) and Cardiff (2nd July) atm 

Hardly doing a SD taping in the O2 the night before (I'd imagine if so they would of added it too the packages while adding more £ onto the price) 

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Travel question

Would I be cutting it fine getting from Penny Mill Lane (Abba show be over around 4.45pm) too Barking then getting to the O2 

Do you mean Pudding Mill Lane? That’s where the ABBA Voyage show is.

Pudding Mill Lane to Barking is nearly 30 minutes and involves 2 changes (Stratford and West Ham) then Barking to North Greenwich is another 20ish minutes with 1 change. 
Depends what time the show starts of course, but if it were me I’d go straight to the O2 from Pudding Mill Lane (Under 20 minutes and 1 change at Stratford)