Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

26 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

London stadium housed almost all the same events and isn’t a pain in the arse to get to either.

Definitely had a few great concerts but never hosted the NFL, believe that's only Wembley, Twickenham and Spurs.  The NFL obviously gives the stadium good awareness stateside so would look an attractive option.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, truthofsin said:

Got lower tier, Row H. Will be a decent enough view of the ring. Should be a fun couple of days. Curious if any other promotions run shows around it like in Cardiff.

3 hours ago, The Dart said:

Riot Cabaret Pro Wrestling have a show on in London at the same time as Smackdown.

That Riot Cabaret show is being presented as a joint effort with ATTACK! Pro Wrestling but, as mentioned, now goes head-to-head with the SmackDown taping.

There's also RevPro with one of their monthly shows at 229.London (near Marylebone, Great Portland Street, Regent's Park) on the Sunday too. Would expect others to pop up.

Edited by Big Benny HG

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Which provider would have the better tickets 'Ticketmaster' or 'Axs.com' ??

In Ireland Ticketmaster is King 

Everywhere it’s king, but AXS run the o2 so arguably them. Though I’ve only seen ticketmaster tickets so far

26 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Everywhere it’s king, but AXS run the o2 so arguably them. Though I’ve only seen ticketmaster tickets so far

Ours were from AXS through O2 Priority. They seemed to have way more options/price points than Ticketmaster which I assume had a price surge on when I was seeing tickets in the gods at over £300.

47 minutes ago, FUM said:

Ours were from AXS through O2 Priority. They seemed to have way more options/price points than Ticketmaster which I assume had a price surge on when I was seeing tickets in the gods at over £300.

Same. I was pretty surprised with what I managed to get last night vs what I'd seen had been available on Ticketmaster.

1 hour ago, Bohan said:

If buying in the general sale on Friday then definitely choose AXS over TM, with it being at the 02 you'll definitely get the better ticket options with them.

Might keep that in mind, say all the cheap seats prob gone 

Tbh high up in the Arena is not bad. In section 419 for MITB through 'on Location'

• Paid Members

Well my friends could only get 3 tickets, but decent ones at £150 but my friend can't make Smackdown, so after years of going to live wrestling events, and since watching WWE since 1990 almost completely, I am finally going to a live event. Slightly sad I cant go to MITB but I am sure i'll have a good time at TV.