Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

might be of interest to some here who are looking for something to do 

Was at the evening show in Cardiff last year and it was OK but nothing 'Huge' given the £100+ ticket price 

Do you know how many, you know, times he'll, you know, say "you know"? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BigJag said:

Useless Government mainly.

I had a quick look at Ticketmaster for MITB tickets the other day. Looks to be a sell out. Are there any other outlets selling tickets for MITB?

Keep an eye on this. https://www.twickets.live/event/1631256260445741056

The only ones on there at the moment are ringside so are astronomical prices but I'd be really surprised if there wasn't more nearer the event.

There is ticketswap as well, which mates of mine have used, but I haven't. That seems to be on the level*

*Don't come to me when you've been scammed out of your life savings and end up with a coach travel ticket from Birmingham thanks. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Keep an eye on this. https://www.twickets.live/event/1631256260445741056

The only ones on there at the moment are ringside so are astronomical prices but I'd be really surprised if there wasn't more nearer the event.

There is ticketswap as well, which mates of mine have used, but I haven't. That seems to be on the level*

*Don't come to me when you've been scammed out of your life savings and end up with a coach travel ticket from Birmingham thanks. 

Cheers. I'll keep an eye out. 

Looking like a decent card so far 

World Heavyweight Title

Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor 

Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Butch vs Ricochet vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Damian Priest vs LA Knight vs Santos Escobar

Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Becky Lynch vs Zoey Stark vs Zelina Vega vs Bayley vs Iyo Sky vs ??

Cody Rhodes vs Dominik Mysterio

With potentially Roman Reigns vs Jimmy Uso for the Undisputed Title, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens vs the gauntlet match winners for the tag titles, Riddle vs Gunther for the IC title

On 5/23/2023 at 6:56 AM, Rockbus2 said:

I don't think it's necessarily a WWE issue but a live event issue. You look up prices for Beyoncé or Coldplay or Harry Styles or anyone else playing similar venues and its just as exorbitant. I honestly think that the death of ticket touting had made it possible. The possibility of charging stupid money has been bought in house. My ex worked for a tout for a few years and they would charge these prices for front row/second row after spending hours on the phone/Internet securing the best tickets. Now anyone can just go online and buy the best tickets themselves but have to pay the stupid money straight out of the box.

Just checked the prices for the upcoming Liverpool and Sheffield house shows and the tickets are like £30-£40 for nosebleeds and £80 for ringside. That's more like it. Pity I live in London. I'll have to wait till they come back to Brighton or something to take the kids. 

I get that live events have gone this way but still can't understand how they can sell so many PPV (which you can watch on the network for £9.99) or even Smackdown tickets for the price of a new PS5.....