Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I'm more intrigued in that 'Roman Reigns Love Set' 

I mean, "Man Reigns Love Set" is right there. Probably means the Bashams and Shaniqua are coming back.

Has anyone sat in level 4 for WWE before? I wouldn't normally go that high but with the crazy prices it was all we could afford at the time - to the right of the ring and Row E though so not too far back but still expecting it to be very high, just hoping it doesn't feel too far away and still feel a part of it! Same seat for both nights too so needs to be good!

Looking forward to getting down there mind, picked up a ticket for The Undertaker show fairly cheap earlier so looking forward to that

Feeling a weird mixture of massively excited and incredibly anxious. Been ages since I've been to an event with a big crowd and I'm going alone both nights but hopefully I'll just lose myself in it all when I get there. My WWE interest is at the highest it has been in years again so this couldn't come at a better time. Yeah it was fucking expensive but not like I go to every tour or anything these days.

29 minutes ago, Doog said:

Has anyone sat in level 4 for WWE before? I wouldn't normally go that high but with the crazy prices it was all we could afford at the time - to the right of the ring and Row E though so not too far back but still expecting it to be very high, just hoping it doesn't feel too far away and still feel a part of it! Same seat for both nights too so needs to be good!

Looking forward to getting down there mind, picked up a ticket for The Undertaker show fairly cheap earlier so looking forward to that

It is high and is a little steep as well but I've always found the view perfectly fine and never not felt part of it all, upper tiers maybe not quite as Rowdy at times but I think this will be an exception to that and the atmosphere will be good all over.

2 hours ago, Doog said:

I’ve sat in Level 4 for WWE, and multiple other shows at the o2, and aside from the steps being pretty steep, your view will be absolutely fine.

Still weighing up whether to go or not, card looks fun and I may never get a better chance to attend a WWE PPV, but dunno if I can be arsed with the travel and being there on my own. I'd assumed KO & Sami v Pretty Deadly would be on the PPV. Apparently it's on SmackDown and the heatless women's tag titles are on the PPV instead? Mad, that.

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

My cousin's wife can't go with him now so he's asked me if I want to go... anyone know when does it start and when is it likely to finish?

I'm supposed to be out at Waterloo from 6 for drinks I've organised but it only takes 20 mins on the tube so wondering how late I could make it without missing much.

9 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

My cousin's wife can't go with him now so he's asked me if I want to go... anyone know when does it start and when is it likely to finish?

I'm supposed to be out at Waterloo from 6 for drinks I've organised but it only takes 20 mins on the tube so wondering how late I could make it without missing much.

Did you not think of asking your cousin?