Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

43 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The football pitch retracts under the stand

That will interest Vince, after his deal to promote shows at SPECTRE's volcano lair fell through.

20 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

There's absolutely no way you can hold a WM outdoors in April in the UK. It'll have to be the Tussle on the Taff.

Doesn't seem like Philadelphia has a roof to enclose the stadium, went to MetLife fairly recently. I know London is more Northern and more likely for rain, but if the money's in it for them i'm sure they would happily take the risk.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

We say Jay pinned Roman clean, but did he not pull the "accidental low blow" when kicking out the spear that probably weakened Roman up for the finish?

In fairness I'm working off hastily cut together highlights and twitter clips as I've only just finished work but it did seem there's a way out to build to Summer slam.

13 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

No. He was pinned clean.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/1675272094136016897?s=46&t=PG7LV3tRyfyJ1By-q4fM0g

and the evidence https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1675271929769480193?s=46&t=PG7LV3tRyfyJ1By-q4fM0g

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

I went to the Iyo Sky picture opportunity at the mitb store on Thursday and I did not have a ticket. After meeting her she must of given me good luck as I went to the ticketing office on my way out outside and was able to get a disability access ticket for both shows for £79. I could not believe my luck.  I had a emotional moment at the window. It was meant to be. Iyo met me and now she MITB winner. Your welcome. She was so sweet, I cannot believe my weekend. What a amazing experience and I will never forget seeing Cena live. We lost our shit. Give us WM please. The bank balance took a big hit this weekend but its something i will never forget for life. Insane. I was the guy in the LFC cap in the line or in the store if you saw me. Saw Green shirt guy and got a picture. and the ref in the main hallway.

Edited by scouseman

First PPV ive watched live since the Lockdown Mania.

Mens MITB flattered to deceive for me, would have liked LA Knight to win but they have a invested alot in the Judgement Day and Priest is probably more deserving of the win.

Havnt really got an opinion on the womens tag or turn.

Gunther looking strong, carrying on his reign was predictable but entertained.

Cody/Dom was basically an chance for the crowd to sing Codys entrance. House show match.

Nice to see Cena.

Womens MITB was quality, miles better that the mens. Better spots, good intertwining storylines. Trishs nose looks like it took a battering.

Solid match between Seth and Finn but the ending was awful. Made no sense for Priest to stand up at the point Finn was looking for the win. 

Main Event, match of the night, right result. Not a clean pin for me with the low blow starting the ball rolling (pardon the pun) for the finish.

Really good show, well done WWE.

Edited by Fanny Pack

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Fanny Pack said:

Solid match between Seth and Finn but the ending was awful. Made no sense for Priest to stand up at the point Finn was looking for the win.

You could interpret Priest was going to clatter Finn after hitting his finish on Seth and steal the pin. It just plays into the paranoia of having the case holder close by.

Edited by Egg Shen