Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Did you not think of asking your cousin? 

He doesn't know when the actual main show starts or ends, he bought a ticket but isn't a sad git on a wrestling forum on a Friday night (cos he's at Smackdown, the sad git).

26 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

My cousin's wife can't go with him now so he's asked me if I want to go... anyone know when does it start and when is it likely to finish?

I'm supposed to be out at Waterloo from 6 for drinks I've organised but it only takes 20 mins on the tube so wondering how late I could make it without missing much.

When I looked it up on Google, it said it's expected to end around midnight. That's what confirmed to me that I'm not going since I can't be arsed with a hotel

5 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Roll on tonight 

Good SD last night even with a limited roster, the crowd was electric 

Enjoying London but fuck me the amount of steps for parts of the tube

I made the mistake of changing at Canary Wharf and having to do a bloody trek between different lines last night. Not today!

I hope everyone has a blast tonight, it still baffles me that WWE chose The O2 instead of a stadium for this show when demand was so high, but hey-ho, nothing you can do about that.

I'll be watching from home, jealous of all of you.

Looked on viagogo a moment ago, the event is literally starting in a matter of minutes and someone still has seats listed for £765 on the roof, shitting hell!