Money In The Bank - O2 London

Merzbow

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

World Heavyweight Title

Seth Rollins vs Finn BalorĀ 

I'd <<Kevin Keegan>> LOVE IT <</Keegan>> if they referenced the first Universal title match in the build up. Balor never got chance to prove himself as a top champion, Rollins never got to avenge the loss. But they won't.

Either way, it's cool that they're reprising this collision for the latest rebrand of the WWE Conference League belt. It's back where it started in 2016, while the real stars go for the real belt. <jk>

22 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I'd <<Kevin Keegan>> LOVE IT <</Keegan>> if they referenced the first Universal title match in the build up. Balor never got chance to prove himself as a top champion, Rollins never got to avenge the loss. But they won't.

They already have.Ā 

It's not the focal point of the build up to the match, but it's been mentioned already.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, The Dart said:

They already have.Ā 

It's not the focal point of the build up to the match, but it's been mentioned already.

Good stuff. It's nice when they acknowledge their own history, and not in a "hidden lore" manner. Which is too close to "spooky bollocks" in the playbook for my, err, book.

3 hours ago, The Dart said:

They already have.Ā 

RAW Spoiler

Spoiler

It was the entire basis of about 15 minutes of promo jousting between them last night.

Ā 

1 hour ago, FUM said:

RAW Spoiler

Ā  Hide contents

It was the entire basis of about 15 minutes of promo jousting between them last night.

Ā 

Spoiler

I hadn't seen or read about any of last night's Raw, I was just basing what I said on last week's Raw.

Ā 

Edited by The Dart

Double post but honestly I'm so fucking hyped that this PPV is happening NOW. They're at such a high point across the company. The timing couldn't be better. The crowd should be incredible. We've got a great roster. I know it was fucking expensive but at least it's going to be for a bloody good event rather than so much shit they've put on over the years here. This is the calibre of WWE event I've dreamt of going to for years.

5 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Double post but honestly I'm so fucking hyped that this PPV is happening NOW. They're at such a high point across the company. The timing couldn't be better. The crowd should be incredible. We've got a great roster. I know it was fucking expensive but at least it's going to be for a bloody good event rather than so much shit they've put on over the years here. This is the calibre of WWE event I've dreamt of going to for years.

Yeah and then having SD on the night before which has some solid matches already announced is greatĀ 

I am a little annoyed at the lack of huge star power in the Men's MITB match. Maybe they should of had 8 entrants instead of 6 etc. Suppose having a big roster it was enviable some stars would miss out on the card like At CATC last September. Would of been cool to get Cody vs Brock 3 in London but I guess its not convenient for a certain person. Ronda must also find travelling to the UK inconvenient

Feel it won't be as big occasion as Cardiff in terms of 'overall citie feel'Ā  but the atmosphere for the 2 nights in and around the Arena in a few weeks will be amazing and can't wait for the trip over. Happy I spend a small fortune on tickets

Edited by Healy52003

Never thought id actually be excited to see Logan Paul but the guy gives it his all out there for sure. A great addition.

Fair play they've put on a damn good card. I couldn't ask for much more. Even then I've seen guys like Lesnar, Taker, Cena etc before. My main hopes this time were Bloodline, Zayn, Cody.. so glad all the assumptions about Roman taking time off were wrong.

5 minutes ago, 300 said:

Are we getting Zayn and KO on MITB?

I'm still hopeful. Roman seemed the most unlikely so if we're getting him I'm sure they can squeeze Zayn and KO in somewhere.

Actually forgot we get them on Smackdown so at least that's something.

Edited by DavidB6937