• Paid Members

What’s the deal with Roderick Strong? I wouldn’t be against him eventually coming in with O’Reilly and Cole for a feud with The Elite. I’d hate for all that Undisputed Elite stuff to just get dropped. Strong was always better than Fish, anyway.

O’Reilly returning for a shot at the TNT Title against Darby would be delicious too. That last match was brilliant! The coldest match, about nine hours deep on a pay per view, and yet the delivered a belter. Not many guys could achieve that.

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

What’s the deal with Roderick Strong? I wouldn’t be against him eventually coming in with O’Reilly and Cole for a feud with The Elite. I’d hate for all that Undisputed Elite stuff to just get dropped. Strong was always better than Fish, anyway.

O’Reilly returning for a shot at the TNT Title against Darby would be delicious too. That last match was brilliant! The coldest match, about nine hours deep on a pay per view, and yet the delivered a belter. Not many guys could achieve that.

Was thinking the exact same thing with regards to Roddy. I always preferred him and O'Reilly together when Fish would go out hurt.

O'Reilly answering Darbys TNT open challenge would be great as I really enjoyed their PPV match and mentioned in another thread that I could watch those two knock lumps out of each other all day.

O'Reillys Instagram post didn't give a timetable for his return though and I'm assuming it's no time soon.

Could see him with, or atleast challenging for the All-Atlantic title now I think about it. 

• Paid Members

I think you're all away in the head. Some of them may well happen to be good guy's being dealt a bad hand at the moment, but I have no desire to watch any of Cole, O'Reilly, Fish or Strong. Absolutely hoping that the three that went to AEW with their 'five year deals' are three plus two optional, and that Khan avoids picking that up and they go back to WWE when contractually able/are healthy enough to do so. 

Yeah I have no problem with the Undisputed Elite stuff getting dropped, damaged, swept up, and the fragments tossed far away from Dynamite. 

Suppose I could hack them starring Rampage front and centre if it guaranteed they wouldn't all pollute six months of Impact together. 

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

I think you're all away in the head. Some of them may well happen to be good guy's being dealt a bad hand at the moment, but I have no desire to watch any of Cole, O'Reilly, Fish or Strong. Absolutely hoping that the three that went to AEW with their 'five year deals' are three plus two optional, and that Khan avoids picking that up and they go back to WWE when contractually able/are healthy enough to do so. 

Agreed. O'Reilly can be good on the very odd occasion but Adam Cole in particular is awful and I have no idea why anyone thinks he isn't awful. His big push in AEW was miserable to watch. I have no idea why both NXT and AEW gave him a main event push, he has so little upside it's shocking.

I hope AEW never do a big ex-WWE hiring spree again. The majority of them just don't work out and it's much more exciting for an audience for AEW to build their own stars from scratch.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

It still bothers me more than it should that this guy commentates under a mask with a silly gimmick name that makes no sense to who he is or what he does for AEW. I know that there are people here who disagree with me on this, but he's a good commentator, he doesn't need to use his old little known indie persona any more. Of course, it would seem strange to just change now, but there you go. Maybe you could write him into a little undercard angle that saw him bullied into dropping it.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

It still bothers me more than it should that this guy commentates under a mask with a silly gimmick name that makes no sense to who he is or what he does for AEW. I know that there are people here who disagree with me on this, but he's a good commentator, he doesn't need to use his old little known indie persona any more. Of course, it would seem strange to just change now, but there you go. Maybe you could write him into a little undercard angle that saw him bullied into dropping it.

Fully agree with this, if anything, it detracts from how good he is, because people just think 'silly gimmick', but he genuinely is very good at what he does. Regal should have de-masked him and done an over-the-top reaction like he was seeing a grotesque for the first time, instead of his crush.