• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Loki said:

Toni Storm was fucking orange!  Did nobody else notice this, she was straight out of a Tango ad.

It’s winter, she was probably just making sure she was protected from the harsh winter weather that can damage the outer surface if not sealed correctly 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Loki said:

Toni Storm was fucking orange!  Did nobody else notice this, she was straight out of a Tango ad.

She also came out with a facial expression that screamed 'I'm doing the job tonight'. 

I did think Saraya looked a fair bit better in this than her return match though.

• Paid Members
On 1/13/2023 at 11:31 AM, Lorne Malvo said:

AEW can get some mileage out of the Gunns claiming they've killed FTR until they're healed up and ready to go.

Apologies for quoting myself, but after Rampage, I really wouldn't be surprised to see the Gunns become tag champs for a few months before dropping it to a returning FTR. 

I'm not sure if that means Daddy Ass turns again though. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Merzbow said:

A solid guy to have at the start of the company but yeah, I'm not sure there's a place for him now, sadly

Given that there's apparently no plans for Scorpio Sky (who was always talked up as a Tony Khan favourite early doors), and Christopher Daniels seems to have started wrestling on Dark again (am I misremembering that they did a retirement angle with him?), they could have done worse than an SCU reunion in the Trios division

8 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Given that there's apparently no plans for Scorpio Sky (who was always talked up as a Tony Khan favourite early doors), and Christopher Daniels seems to have started wrestling on Dark again (am I misremembering that they did a retirement angle with him?), they could have done worse than an SCU reunion in the Trios division

They did that scu had to split up, wasn’t that he had to retire. 

I’m all for clear out, they have new guys coming in all the time and he had little upside left so let him go. 

10 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Given that there's apparently no plans for Scorpio Sky (who was always talked up as a Tony Khan favourite early doors)

Supposedly been fit again since at least November. There might have been something that never came to fruition. I'd been thinking he was being saved for the return to LA at this point. Maybe an SCU reunion as a Trios since the break up stip was about Kaz & Daniels.

That's kind of the problem. He's not exactly missed. A lot of the ATT stuff overshadowed his TNT title reign. You could slot him in the Tony Nese, Ari Daivari, Jay Lethal role but they're there just to be beat.

• Paid Members

I’ve been a defender of some of the more hardcore AEW women’s matches on here before but that tag match was awful. Nobody came out of it looking good, they were lucky nobody got injured.

Ruby Soho gushing blood for Rampage of all things is a worse decision than that stage powerbomb, which could have been safe so easily and just wasn’t. 

Edit: Sorry thought this was the Rampage thread!

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
On 1/13/2023 at 7:34 PM, Loki said:

I noticed this. I noticed the backs of Adam Cole's hands. I noticed MJF's ears. All the same colour as a Wotsit from the bottom of the packet.

AEW need to sign a tanning person.

Also, without trying to sound like a dick, I thought Hangman looked a little out of shape. Don't get me wrong, I loved the match and I'm not saying he's in bad nick, just not quite as lean as before his injury.

4 hours ago, Chunk said:

I thought Hangman looked a little out of shape.

It's not an upper body business any more, not in AEW anyway.  Kenny Omega looks great but Hangman and Mox are both looking soft.