• Paid Members

we were all perfectly fine with the mild-mannered commentator being called "Gorilla Monsoon", I think Excalibur wearing a mask is fine.

It's only people deep in the bubble that see it as a problem. First-time viewers aren't asking "why is he wearing a mask?", because they understand that some wrestlers wear masks, it's not that deep.

• Paid Members

I’m not surprised Jericho turned up in PWG. If something is hot in pro-wrestling then he’s all over it like it’s the Curry Club at Spoons.

I hope the whole JAS turning up in PWG is a sign of a deeper relationship with AEW though. Stick PWG on Honor Club and I’d sign up immediately. Frankly, it should be illegal for any company to still rely on a DVD model in 2023. Grow up.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

it's not that deep.

Very much so, similar to this discussion. Some may like it, others may not. He is a very good commentator, thats all that matters. 

I still would have liked to have seen a skit with Regal removing the mask, though. 

The idea of Jericho in PWG was pretty fun but seeing the photos of Tay/Sammy/Hager suddenly dropped the arse out of the it for me. Absolutely no thanks to any of those cunts or their AEW TV tier twattery shiteing things up while PWG are already doing less shows. Bring back P AVALON if you're doing that at least.

Edited by Cannibal Man

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Unmasked Excalibur pics have been out there for years. He looks exactly as you'd expect...

Reveal hidden contents

20230110_002208.thumb.jpg.cd1b9e8f6fd8ef787c59ce574ace4019.jpg

Hey, he looks just like that guy in the BTE video sat at the announcers desk (him trying to subtly hide when he saw the camera was the highlight of the episode for me).

29 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

They're really missing out on a chance for something hilarious if they don't have Cutler disguised as Pac to take take the pinfall. 

In a ladder match? 

22 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Speaking of PWG, they're definitely building to something here with Don coming out to watch Takeshita on Dark etc.

Takeshita is really fun to watch making him an ideal babyface, but I'd be intrigued to see how he'd do as a heel, managed by Callis. If AEW has access to him on a permanent basis, I'd love to see him get a top level push.