What feels like a crime, but isn't a crime?

Nick James

18 hours ago, WeeAl said:

Royal Mail during peak Covid times. Leaving a 'sorry we missed you' notice in the letter box, telling you to collect your parcel at the depo. Fair enough. Not fair enough whenever 'due to covid' your sorting office is only open from 7am-9am. 

It was like this most days before Covid, we just used a legitimate excuse, we still do in my office. In fact one of my favourite things about doing the evening dispatch is standing by the lorry watching people park up, look for their card, look for their ID then walk to the door only to see the “Sorry we’re closed due to Covid” sign. They then look at us all standing their and shake their head before leaving. 

• Paid Members

Copyrighting somebody else's shitty NFT so they can't create an animated show around it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Knowing I'll have to prop up Ricky Gervais and Dave Chappelle's hack transphobia for a month just to watch Jackass 4.5

Popping into a pub, restaurant, coffeeshop, shop etc to use the loonamdnthem not buying anything especially of you're in need of a shit.

Many a premesis in the Bournemouth / Christchurch area have been victims of this crime by yours truly. 

Some feel less like a crime though like supermarkets followed by department stores then chain places down to privately run establishments. 

• Awards Moderator
On 5/25/2022 at 2:25 PM, Lorne Malvo said:

Getting served before somebody who has been waiting longer than you at the pub.

I’ve found this to be an increasing problem over the years lately. A good barkeep should always know the order of who’s in line; in loads of boozers I’ve drank in over recent years, they’ve not got a clue. It causes murder.

If any offer to serve you when you’re not next, you should always nod or point with a ‘they were before me’. No exceptions.

EDIT: that reads like a pop at you, @Lorne Malvo! Not the case. Just me being a grumpy tit at the bar.

Edited by Frankie Crisp