What feels like a crime, but isn't a crime?

Nick James

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Charging for plastic bags. Saves the environment and all that but come on now.

I've heard this one before and I still don't understand it. A shop charges you for everything else, why not bags?

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, air_raid said:

Putting something back on the shelf in the supermarket.... the shelf you're at NOW, not the shelf it lives on.

I always ALWAYS check my shoulder when I do this. Like when you want to look at Razzle in the newsagents when you're in your teens (or, even more embarrassing, a wrestling magazine). 

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I always ALWAYS check my shoulder when I do this. Like when you want to look at Razzle in the newsagents when you're in your teens (or, even more embarrassing, a wrestling magazine). 

I had a couple of mates at uni who I’d go to their nearest newsagents and bring rhythm magazines back for them because they had a weird psychological block against letting a total stranger know they were going home for a tug whereas I didn’t give a shit.

I had to buy my own Power Slam though, bastards.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Should need to do a test before being able to get your voting paper.

Everyone who suggests this would fail such a test.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, air_raid said:

Putting something back on the shelf in the supermarket.... the shelf you're at NOW, not the shelf it lives on.

Don't even. I felt a pang of anxiety at your even mentioning that. Mrs Jazzy hates when I have to trek back through the whole store to put something right back where it came from.