Chris B

I had 16 Fite Credits so it's cost me nowt, which is nice. I'm one of the few people that's actually kind of stoked for it and hasn't really felt the need to complain about the build and whatever else so it's all coming up Graham really!

I'm taking it for granted that Danielson is injured so that'll suck but I'm not the biggest fan of Zack Sabre Junior's pubescent BJJ prodigy act, so swings and roundabouts really there.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

Has anyone else received a 20% FITE discount for this? I wonder if sales are slow.

Yeah I did too. That's the first time I've been offered one of those. Still not entirely sure if I'll even use it.

If it was a Saturday PPV this weekend I'd be happy enough, but as it's not, I might not get a chance to watch it until Tuesday evening and I don't think I care enough about such a weak card in order to avoid spoilers until then. 

• Paid Members

Most of the official releases have said it'll also be available on NJPW World - if that's the case, that might be a cheaper way of watching it. Unless they've region-locked it, or it won't be up live? It's an unusual situation either way.

22 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Most of the official releases have said it'll also be available on NJPW World - if that's the case, that might be a cheaper way of watching it. Unless they've region-locked it, or it won't be up live? It's an unusual situation either way.

Depending whether it’s live or not, New Japan World has done it before where  they clip the show to only include the matches featuring New Japan talent. As the card looks right now (presumably there’s at least one more match to be announced) the only match that not be included in that would be the Rosa/Storm match for the women’s title.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

So the final card looks as follows (spoilered as there’s a match that gets added on Rampage tomorrow)

Spoiler

Buy In

Max Castor and Gunn Club vs NJPW Dojo (Yuya Uemura, The DKC, Alex Coughlin and Kevin Knight)

Swerve In Our Glory (Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee) vs El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru *spoilers don’t say if this is a BI match or not but just assuming*

Forbidden Door

Interim AEW World Championship

Jon Moxley vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

IWGP Heavyweight Championship 

Jay White (c) vs Kazuchika Okada vs Hangman Page vs Adam Cole

AEW All Atlantic Championship

Miro vs Malakai Black vs PAC vs Tomohiro Ishii 

IWGP United States Championship

Will Osprey (c) vs Orange Cassidy

AEW Womens World Championship

Thunder Rosa (c) vs Toni Storm

Winner Takes All - ROH World Tag Team Championship and IWGP Tag Team Championship 

FTR (c) vs Jeff Cobb and Great O-Kahn (c) vs Roppongi Vice (Trent Beretta and Rocky Romero)

Zack Sabre Jr vs Bryan Danielson Choice

Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara and Minoru Suzuki vs Eddie Kingston, Wheeler Yuta and Shota Umino 

Bullet Club (El Phantasmo, Hikuleo and Young Bucks) vs Dudes With Attitudes (Sting, Darby Allin, Shingo Takaki and Hiromu Takahashi)

Also Kevin Kelly has confirmed he’ll be on commentary for the PPV, presumably making a 4 man booth with JR, Tony and Man in Mask

• Paid Members

Looks a pretty "safe" card i.e. you know no politically interesting decisions will occur. The modern equivalent of "Tanahashi & Liger VS local big name +1" and "New Japan midcarder vs outsider they can lose to because New Japan will be booking them shortly anyway."