Chris B

• Paid Members

There’s been a SHITLOAD of cross promotional stuff over the years by New Japan for various reasons in various guises whether it’s been them hosting guests, their guys touring other companies for months on end (Suzukigun basically invaded and dominated Noah for ages), talent exchanges, sending guys to feature on other companies doing big events (Kobashi retirement, All In) and full blown mix n match cross promotional shows like the All Together tsunami shows and the Korakuen 60th birthday show that just happened on 16th.

A lot of tags in some of those , mind.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Forbidden Door sounds like a children's science fiction show from the 70s.

Or a Look And Read program, the year after you watched Through The Dragons Eye.

56 minutes ago, air_raid said:

There’s been a SHITLOAD of cross promotional stuff over the years by New Japan for various reasons in various guises whether it’s been them hosting guests, their guys touring other companies for months on end (Suzukigun basically invaded and dominated Noah for ages), talent exchanges, sending guys to feature on other companies doing big events (Kobashi retirement, All In) and full blown mix n match cross promotional shows like the All Together tsunami shows.

A lot of tags in some of those , mind.

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't New Japan take over booking NOAH and basically have Suzuki-gun bury the place? 

The promotions also parted ways on really bad terms didn't they?

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Vamp said:

God what a mad terrifying show Through the Dragon's Eye was. 

I’m convinced they repurposed the Charn costume for a Red Dwarf monster.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't New Japan take over booking NOAH and basically have Suzuki-gun bury the place? 

Kind of. Although at least Suzuki put over Marufuji strong in the end.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Could they not end up doing a show similar to what they did with ROH in New York there wasn't even any cross promotional matches on that was there? Be a bit shit like but not sure if I've seen anything about it being head to head matches

KENTA tweeting that he wants Punk is a pretty strong indication that it will be head to head matches.

• 2 weeks later...