Chris B

• Paid Members

Is it really spoilers when the matches mentioned are the two that impact Forbidden Door, the thread topic?

I don't watch NJPW, but if I did, I wouldn't enter this thread until I'd seen the show if I didn't want spoilers. 

20 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Is it really spoilers when the matches mentioned are the two that impact Forbidden Door, the thread topic?

I don't watch NJPW, but if I did, I wouldn't enter this thread until I'd seen the show if I didn't want spoilers. 

It’s a thread for a different show to the one that results are being posted about, one that finished within the last few minutes. It doesn’t get much spoiler than that

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Nick James said:

That's bollocks frankly. You wouldn't put Raw spoilers without spoiler tags in a PPV thread the morning after show, so I don't see why this is different. Particularly as the Japan show took place this morning. I don't understand the lack of consideration or courtesy people have about spoilers, it's so easy just to think a second before you post.