1PW Returns

ReturnOfTheMack

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Its a new company Gauntley has registered with Adam Moverley  as 1PW

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13503152/officers

Correct me if i'm wrong but if it's a new company then they have zero claim over the old footage, logos etc, unless they have been sold them and can prove it?

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, chokeout said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but if it's a new company then they have zero claim over the old footage, logos etc, unless they have been sold them and can prove it?

Obvious Rangers joke is obvious.

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Its a new company Gauntley has registered with Adam Moverley  as 1PW

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13503152/officers

Yes. But that doesn’t mean they now own the rights or copyright to anything named 1PW. If I register a company called World Championship Wrestling Ltd I don’t get to send cease and desist letters to WWE and tell them to pull WCW content from the WWE Network and send me the masters so I can start monetising it on Fite.

The rights and copyright to any 1PW assets will have belonged to someone/some company. If it belonged to a company, and that company was wound up before the assets were sold, then those assets will become property of the Crown from my understanding. Happy for someone to correct me if I’m wrong.

Edited by Your Fight Site

1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

Her Majesty did enjoy a bit of the ol’ World of Sport from accounts. Who’s to say she hasn’t got Charles to put some 1PW on in the cinema room in Buckingham Palace to pass an afternoon?

Last time I was at a Buckingham Palace garden party she was using the cinema room as a bag room so that the great unwashed could dump their stuff. Which seems like the best place for 1PW DVDs. 

Also, she put out a rather disappointing spread. Poor show really. 

3 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Last time I was at a Buckingham Palace garden party she was using the cinema room as a bag room so that the great unwashed could dump their stuff. Which seems like the best place for 1PW DVDs. 

Also, she put out a rather disappointing spread. Poor show really. 

Prince Philip insisted on the “No Chinese” rule. 

• 4 weeks later...

Today they announced the first match for this comeback show:

Rob Van Dam (with Katie Forbes) vs Mark Haskins (with Vicky Haskins).

Other wrestlers announced to be on this show so far:

Overseas blokes: Alex Hammerstone, Ace Austin, Nick Aldis

Ladies: Ruby Soho, Mickie James, Session Moth Martina, Lizzy Evo

1PW originals: Ulf Herman, Doug Williams, Greg Burridge

Local talent: Robbie X, Ricky Knight Jr., Nathan Cruz, Scotty Rawk, Will Kroos, Big F'n Joe

Other UK talent: Michael Oku

5 minutes ago, King of Hamptons said:

One of the things I find funny about this is Steven hates Women's Wrestling..  Guess he's changed his mind for money. 

The perception of Womens wrestling has changed completely since the original 1PW. Having said that, I’m sure they did have the odd womens match on some of the pre/smaller shows