1PW Returns

ReturnOfTheMack

22 hours ago, Tommy! said:

You shouldn't be diving off a balcony in Doncaster for a handful of fans anyway,

Nuts to that - there were over 1000 fans there. I've seen Devlin swan dive off a ledge that height in front of about 50 people in an abandoned arcade on Cleethorpes seafront - and that time he landed on a pane of glass laid in the ring across several breeze blocks. Taking a dive here was like doing it at WrestleMania in comparison.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Nuts to that - there were over 1000 fans there. I've seen Devlin swan dive off a ledge that height in front of about 50 people in an abandoned arcade on Cleethorpes seafront - and that time he landed on a pane of glass laid in the ring across several breeze blocks. Taking a dive here was like doing it at WrestleMania in comparison.

So your argument is it's not stupid because he's regularly doing stupid shit? 

For a crowd of roughly a thousand, I think a big spot isn't a bad thing to help send fans happy, especially the for a first(ish) show. You kind of hope the big spot grows some traction on social media, which it has. Also when you are at a show live these spots still have some effect even if when on TV they don't any or little impact. 

If the guy didn't make a cunt of himself then nobody would be complaining about the use of a big spot. 

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

The people loved Ulf first time round. I've no interest in going back to 1PW, but I reckon it would be fun to see his entrance again.

We did get the flames last time but not at this event.

It was a much better show this time around, no unnecessary 'invasion' angle, no ridiculous dusty finishes, just a good, straight forward card with a fair mix of imports and UK talent.