1PW Returns

ReturnOfTheMack

9 minutes ago, Daddymagic said:

Hearing that several people were short changed and some are still waiting on their fees both wrestlers and behind scenes team from last show. 

Anyone who trusted this man again. Well that's on them. 

Wasn't the last show the one where Matt Cardona called them out for not paying his deposit? Had to go public about not turning up unless he's paid.

• Paid Members
On 7/1/2023 at 10:40 PM, Daddymagic said:

Probably. 

I know 4 people who haven't been fully paid. Dozens who chased their money and got it after threatening to go public. 

This man is a con artist and always has been. 

At this stage, if you get burned by 1PW/Gauntley it's your own fault. How many warnings do people need?  

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Daddymagic said:

Looks like they're done. Gauntley has removed his socials, including some 1PW pages and the ownership and interest control has changed on companies houses.

He’s still listed as an active director on https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13503152/officers

Mind, he also filed accounts for a “dormant” company for a time period they were actively running shows…

Edited by Your Fight Site

2 hours ago, Daddymagic said:

on the first post the like of Cultaholic & PE Torch were falling over themselves to announce its return despite 1PWs history, but turn a blind eye when something like this happens. Sums them up. 

Well, when they relaunched it was newsworthy news. Right now, until someone releases a proper statement saying they're done, it's not quite news. Cultaholic also posted a news item about Cardona's public dispute over his deposit fwiw. 

40 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

Well, when they relaunched it was newsworthy news. Right now, until someone releases a proper statement saying they're done, it's not quite news. Cultaholic also posted a news item about Cardona's public dispute over his deposit fwiw. 

So multiple people publicly saying they haven't been paid - never mind, dozen more who are privately saying it is not news? 

42 minutes ago, Daddymagic said:

So multiple people publicly saying they haven't been paid - never mind, dozen more who are privately saying it is not news? 

Who are the people saying they haven't been paid? And if they're privately saying it then, no, it's not currently news. Unless they go public with it or speak to an outlet either off or on the record. 

Please don't misconstrue this as me at all defending 1PW/Gauntley at all, because I'm not, but perhaps wait until the story develops/statements are released and then maybe sites will report on it? 

31 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

Who are the people saying they haven't been paid? And if they're privately saying it then, no, it's not currently news. Unless they go public with it or speak to an outlet either off or on the record. 

Please don't misconstrue this as me at all defending 1PW/Gauntley at all, because I'm not, but perhaps wait until the story develops/statements are released and then maybe sites will report on it? 

Hi Steven...