Wrestling podcasts 2023

hallicks

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

Not hosting his own permanent podcast maybe, but I’d love to hear a short series with someone like Keith Mitchell who produced/directed WCW TV then TNA and briefly AEW before retiring recently.

Its a side of the business we never really hear too much about.

Keith Mitchell was on Jericho's podcast at some point in the past year. Seems like a cool guy but agreed I'd love to get some insight into the nitty gritty of wrestling production. I'm always fascinated when someone in production gets brought up on a podcast and they sound like they were actually a huge part of a certain time period but the vast majority of fans are completely clueless to their existence.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, DCW said:

Regal is a guest on Doug Stanhope's latest pod. Interesting enough and Regal is in full swearing and hard man mode talking openly about drugs and all the rest.

Ooh, that's a good tip. I've not listened to Stanhope's podcast in years. It all got a bit too much and sporadic but when I last left it, it was like a live redneck EastEnders for weeks on end.