cobra_gordo Posted November 16, 2023 Posted November 16, 2023 14 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said: Nice one, thanks. We get all the rare ones here in inner London. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 16, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted November 16, 2023 4 hours ago, Gus Mears said: Hairy Woodpecker Filth Quote
CharlesTuckerTheThird Posted November 16, 2023 Posted November 16, 2023 Games Workshop announced the (sort of) return of Epic Warhammer 40,000 will be available for preorder this weekend. I am ridiculously happy about this. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2023 Got some Scooby Doo house pants from Asda this morning, to add to my Cookie Monster, Pac-Man and Elmo ones. 16yo is livid. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted November 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2023 I got an Oodie style thing from Aldi the other day for £15. It's not cooled down enough that I need it right now, but it'll get some use at some point. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted November 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2023 2 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said: I got an Oodie style thing from Aldi the other day for £15. It's not cooled down enough that I need it right now, but it'll get some use at some point. I've been living in mine since the clocks changed. Gloriously comfortable. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2023 16yo has a bunch of them. I was thinking of getting one for myself but only if I can get one that will irritate my kids. Quote
Merzbow Posted November 20, 2023 Posted November 20, 2023 I was eyeing those up while I bought the new Aldi trainers, they look pretty snazzy for 15 quid. How big are they as I saw "one size" on them? The Christmas jumpers aren't too bad either for a tenner. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted November 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2023 It fits more like a hoodie than an Oodie on me, but I am a somewhat portly person. Still lovely and soft though. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted November 20, 2023 Posted November 20, 2023 Feeling rough as arseholes today but just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and I swear that stuff is a miracle tonic. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 20, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2023 7 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: 16yo has a bunch of them. I was thinking of getting one for myself but only if I can get one that will irritate my kids. Primark is your go to then. I’m sure they’ll be some Rick and Morty ones, but I saw a bright green one with Homer backing into a hedge on it. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 20, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted November 20, 2023 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: Feeling rough as arseholes today but just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and I swear that stuff is a miracle tonic. Called "Jewish penicillin" for a good reason Quote
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted November 23, 2023 Posted November 23, 2023 Went to the One Stop to buy some eggs this afternoon, but couldn't find any on the shelves. I wasn't sure if they even sold eggs, so I went to ask the lad behind the counter. His reply of "ooh, we do sell them but I wasn't here this morning so I don't know if we laid any today" cheered me up no end. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted November 28, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2023 From the wiki of the TV series Gentle Ben, which is about a boy who befriends a bear. Quote
RedRooster Posted November 30, 2023 Posted November 30, 2023 So this is a bit of a weird post for this thread. This is the first Christmas I’ll be spending without my amazing dog. Even typing these words feel crap. As mad as it sounds, he loved this time of year and it was an absolute joy to watch him open presents and get excited. Also this year, I’ve had (and, frustratingly, continue to have) some fairly significant health problems. It goes without saying that had incredible support from friends and family - but there are times when I’ve been feeling a bit beaten down, and this place has been a great distraction. I know it’s corny as fuck to say this, but a big thank you to everyone on this board. There are a load of great people on here; and whether we share an opinion on something or don’t, it’s a great place to be. I didn’t know where to post this, but I wanted to acknowledge it somewhere. Thanks, everyone - I really am grateful. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.