Things that cheer you up

Carbomb

• Paid Members

I got an Oodie style thing from Aldi the other day for £15. It's not cooled down enough that I need it right now, but it'll get some use at some point. 

• Paid Members

It fits more like a hoodie than an Oodie on me, but I am a somewhat portly person. Still lovely and soft though. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

16yo has a bunch of them. I was thinking of getting one for myself but only if I can get one that will irritate my kids.

Primark is your go to then. I’m sure they’ll be some Rick and Morty ones, but I saw a bright green one with Homer backing into a hedge on it.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Feeling rough as arseholes today but just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and I swear that stuff is a miracle tonic. 

Called "Jewish penicillin" for a good reason

So this is a bit of a weird post for this thread. This is the first Christmas I’ll be spending without my amazing dog. Even typing these words feel crap. As mad as it sounds, he loved this time of year and it was an absolute joy to watch him open presents and get excited. 

Also this year, I’ve had (and, frustratingly, continue to have) some fairly significant health problems. It goes without saying that had incredible support from friends and family - but there are times when I’ve been feeling a bit beaten down, and this place has been a great distraction. I know it’s corny as fuck to say this, but a big thank you to everyone on this board. There are a load of great people on here; and whether we share an opinion on something or don’t, it’s a great place to be. I didn’t know where to post this, but I wanted to acknowledge it somewhere. Thanks, everyone - I really am grateful.