Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted April 8, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted April 8, 2024 11 years, lads! Quote
CharlesTuckerTheThird Posted April 8, 2024 Posted April 8, 2024 Last Tuesday, after a year of antibiotics, dentist visits and a surgery, I literally got my smile back, by which I mean I finally got my dentures. It feels so good to be able to go out without wearing a mask to cover up the mess that was my mouth, worry about eating in a restaurant, hell, even feeling a breeze on my face! Gotta tell ya lads and lasses, I am pretty happy right now. Quote
Hugh Thesz Posted April 8, 2024 Posted April 8, 2024 6 hours ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said: Last Tuesday, after a year of antibiotics, dentist visits and a surgery, I literally got my smile back, by which I mean I finally got my dentures. It feels so good to be able to go out without wearing a mask to cover up the mess that was my mouth, worry about eating in a restaurant, hell, even feeling a breeze on my face! Gotta tell ya lads and lasses, I am pretty happy right now. Good for you mate. I love reading people's good news. Quote
CharlesTuckerTheThird Posted April 8, 2024 Posted April 8, 2024 3 minutes ago, Hugh Thesz said: Good for you mate. I love reading people's good news. Thank you! I still lisp a bit when I speak ("thpeak?") but I expect it will pass! Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 9, 2024 Posted April 9, 2024 Did a fundraiser for our Air cadet Squadron in our local Tesco on Saturday to go with our big raffle (have I mentioned it? ?) and all in all with stuff my dad was selling to help raise funds too, we took close to £700! Pushing hard now in the last 2 weeks to make it to £1000. If allowed, the link to buy tickets online is www.gofundme.com/999-dunmow-district-air-cadets Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted April 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2024 Jumping out of an aeroplane tomorrow. Will cheer me up loads if I don't die. Quote
no user name Posted April 12, 2024 Posted April 12, 2024 15 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: Jumping out of an aeroplane tomorrow. Will cheer me up loads if I don't die. I think statistically you have more chance of dying in a car. That's either gonna help you make you scared of driving. Sorry if it's the latter Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 12, 2024 Members Posted April 12, 2024 52 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: Jumping out of an aeroplane tomorrow. Will cheer me up loads if I don't die. Where? I'll get out in the garden with the binoculars. Love a good death witnessing. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted April 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2024 1 hour ago, no user name said: I think statistically you have more chance of dying in a car. Not planning on using a parachute. Will that impact my odds? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 12, 2024 Members Posted April 12, 2024 5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: I hope you land on top of a chippy. One that sells kebabs, then there's nothing lost is there? Quote
no user name Posted April 12, 2024 Posted April 12, 2024 (edited) 22 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: Not planning on using a parachute. Will that impact my odds? Um it might do I'm no expert !!! You might be ok if you land on the grass. Concrete might hurt a bit Edited April 12, 2024 by no user name Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2024 40 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: Not planning on using a parachute. Will that impact my odds? It'll impact something. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 12, 2024 Members Posted April 12, 2024 *seeing a man splattered on the ground* Gus smears....is this anything? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.