Things that cheer you up

Carbomb

Last Tuesday, after a year of antibiotics, dentist visits and a surgery, I literally got my smile back, by which I mean I finally got my dentures. It feels so good to be able to go out without wearing a mask to cover up the mess that was my mouth, worry about eating in a restaurant, hell, even feeling a breeze on my face! Gotta tell ya lads and lasses, I am pretty happy right now.

6 hours ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said:

Last Tuesday, after a year of antibiotics, dentist visits and a surgery, I literally got my smile back, by which I mean I finally got my dentures. It feels so good to be able to go out without wearing a mask to cover up the mess that was my mouth, worry about eating in a restaurant, hell, even feeling a breeze on my face! Gotta tell ya lads and lasses, I am pretty happy right now.

Good for you mate.

I love reading people's good news.

Did a fundraiser for our Air cadet Squadron in our local Tesco on Saturday to go with our big raffle (have I mentioned it? 😀) and all in all with stuff my dad was selling to help raise funds too, we took close to £700! Pushing hard now in the last 2 weeks to make it to £1000.

If allowed, the link to buy tickets online is 

www.gofundme.com/999-dunmow-district-air-cadets 

15 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Jumping out of an aeroplane tomorrow. Will cheer me up loads if I don't die.

I think statistically you have more chance of dying in a car. That's either gonna help you make you scared of driving. Sorry if it's the latter