Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 10/19/2023 at 10:04 PM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Is it about dinosaurs that come from different places around the world, or a book about dinosaurs going on tour?

It's dinosaurs from around the world. It's nice and inexpensive as well. Dinosaurs (Around the World Colouring) https://amzn.eu/d/8Gr3jHF

  • Paid Members
Posted

Catterick is one of the finest things ever televised. I've been to a few film screenings recently where Reece Shearsmith has either been participating or attending, and was sat next to him at the most recent one, and I just couldn't pluck up the courage to talk to him about it, as much as I wanted to.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

I downloaded the Merlin app a while ago, which recognises birdsong and tells you the type that you are listening to. Waves of excitement every time I hear something new and scrabble to my phone to record it. My wife and I recently went on holiday to New Hampshire and I got recordings of all sorts - Hairy Woodpecker, Black-capped Chickadee, Golden-crowned Kinglet. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

My mum is DEAD 

Guess that’s why she didn’t move around much LMAO. (Going to have to watch BASEketball again soon)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...