Things that cheer you up

Carbomb

• Paid Members
On 10/19/2023 at 10:04 PM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Is it about dinosaurs that come from different places around the world, or a book about dinosaurs going on tour?

It's dinosaurs from around the world. It's nice and inexpensive as well. Dinosaurs (Around the World Colouring) https://amzn.eu/d/8Gr3jHF

• Paid Members

Catterick is one of the finest things ever televised. I've been to a few film screenings recently where Reece Shearsmith has either been participating or attending, and was sat next to him at the most recent one, and I just couldn't pluck up the courage to talk to him about it, as much as I wanted to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I downloaded the Merlin app a while ago, which recognises birdsong and tells you the type that you are listening to. Waves of excitement every time I hear something new and scrabble to my phone to record it. My wife and I recently went on holiday to New Hampshire and I got recordings of all sorts - Hairy Woodpecker, Black-capped Chickadee, Golden-crowned Kinglet.