Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 28, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2024 This review of the Paul Newman / Joanne Woodward film The Long, Hot Summer has had me smiling all morning. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 29, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 29, 2024 Last few years, my dad genes activated, but we’ve no kids, so I’ve been doing a lot of projects. Recently wired up our shed, and put a new outside power outlet from the garage, including cutting through the siding on the house. Gives me a rush, which reminds me I’m old. Just finished our first raised bed for planting veg, going to be three when I’m done. Felt great to go from a pile of uncut landscaping timber to this. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted March 8, 2024 Posted March 8, 2024 (edited) On 1/18/2024 at 12:20 PM, HarmonicGenerator said: I'd bid for that Oscars programme, I'd love to see that! I've now got it in hand and to be totally Frank....its disappointing. Its a thick 'booklet' all very nice and that with all the nominations and that contained and Sam's signature on the front from 2016 ceremony. I'll get some pics of it and put them up. Oh and tickets are now on sale for the draw: Some of the prizes are listed on the GFM link but we have over 40 available to win and tickets are £5 each available through GoFundMe link below. Thank you for your generosity and support! https://www.gofundme.com/f/999-dunmow-district-air-cadets Edited March 8, 2024 by Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 8, 2024 Members Posted March 8, 2024 25 minutes ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: I've now got it in hand and to be totally Frank....its disappointing Oh ffs. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 9, 2024 Members Posted March 9, 2024 On 3/9/2023 at 7:08 PM, SuperBacon said: It's my mate Daves birthday today. March 9th is also the day that the Notorious BIG died. For the past 20 odd years I message him every birthday with "RIP Biggie" and he STILL loves it and it makes us both laugh like silly little kids. Really cheers me up to know he appreciates it. Still makes me laugh. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted March 10, 2024 Posted March 10, 2024 On 1/18/2024 at 12:20 PM, HarmonicGenerator said: I'd bid for that Oscars programme, I'd love to see that! https://ibb.co/album/0y0X3V Heres what I've uploaded. Most of the programme is the same style Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 11, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2024 A happy Marty Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 11, 2024 Members Posted March 11, 2024 11 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Lad. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted March 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2024 Bought this bad boy yesterday, going to pick it up this evening. Looking forward to tazzin' around the garden with some music on (Lorne Green, maybe). Well 'ard lawnmower Quote
Just Some Guy Posted March 12, 2024 Posted March 12, 2024 I've just signed a recall petition to oust my corrupt tory MP. Grinning from ear to ear covers it. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted March 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2024 I'll tell you what... getting the mower was great. Seeing the gearbox was the icing on the cake. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted March 12, 2024 Posted March 12, 2024 When they gave me a mobility scooter at the baseball to get to the stadium, that was the signage they used for the accelerator. I really wanted to take the thing home with me, it was well skill. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 12, 2024 Members Posted March 12, 2024 At first I thought it was a man attempting a dead lift. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted March 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2024 Petrified of going full-hare and falling off, watching it speed off in the woods. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.