Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 2, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2024 The film as a whole did, but this is superb too. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 2, 2024 Moderators Posted May 2, 2024 Not a fan of Kimmel but Gosling is great and that was one hell of a promo bit. Credit where it's due; great stuff! Quote
Paid Members Weezenal Posted May 3, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2024 Big fan of their acting ability eh? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 3, 2024 Members Posted May 3, 2024 19 minutes ago, Weezenal said: Big fan of their acting ability eh? I think they're both great yeah, but I genuinely (and this is not just me being BONK! horny) struggle to concentrate on films with Ana in them, as she is just so ridiculously good looking ? Quote
CharlesTuckerTheThird Posted May 6, 2024 Posted May 6, 2024 Went to my first ever Comicon on Saturday. An old friend of mine had a stall selling non-Warhammer wargaming models. I bought a Penguin King on a sled that I fully intend to paint in Lannister colours. THE PENGISTERS SEND THEIR REGARDS! Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted May 7, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2024 23 hours ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said: Went to my first ever Comicon on Saturday Please tell me it was this one Quote
CharlesTuckerTheThird Posted May 7, 2024 Posted May 7, 2024 7 hours ago, Tommy! said: Please tell me it was this one Sadly not, I've had paid whatever they wanted to see that! Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted May 7, 2024 Posted May 7, 2024 4 hours ago, CharlesTuckerTheThird said: Sadly not, I've had paid whatever they wanted to see that! £10 it was, and no I didn’t go Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 8, 2024 14 hours ago, Tommy! said: Please tell me it was this one My daughter went to that one, and she wouldn't have had any appreciation for that. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 8, 2024 Posted May 8, 2024 May we never hear from him and his punx ever again. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 8, 2024 Members Posted May 8, 2024 "Watt still owns 21% of the business and will hold the newly created title “captain and co-founder” Captain cunt more like. Quote
Donald J Trump Posted May 17, 2024 Posted May 17, 2024 About 6 months ago I happened across a tweet from a chap I didn't know who shared news with his followers that he only had 6 months to live. I started following because I was more than a bit moved. I lost my own daughter a couple of years ago in similar circumstances but it also appeared as though he was getting a lot of strength and support from sharing what he was going through on twitter. He has just shared news that he's still going strong and feeling good. I don't know this man, and have only ever interacted with him on social media, but it gave me a real lift. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.